Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 255th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,447 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 828 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Billy Daniels
- 1938Tatiana Troyanos
- 1951Ali-Ollie Woodson
- 1955Peter Scolari
- 1961Mylène Farmer
- 1962Dino Merlin
- 1965Einstein Kristiansen
- 19762 Chainz
- 1992Kelsea Ballerini
- 1996Colin Ford
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1907Louis MacNeice, Irish poet and playwright (d. 1963)
- 1920Irene Dailey, American actress and singer (d. 2008)
- 1931Ian Holm, English actor and singer
- 1943Maria Muldaur, American singer (Jerry Garcia Band and Even Dozen Jug Band)
- 1950Cynthia Myers, American model and actress (d. 2011)
- 1970Josh Hopkins, American actor and singer
- 1972Gideon Emery, English-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Akwasi Fobi-Edusei, English footballer
- 1986Emmy Rossum, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1986Joanne Jackson, English swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1213Albigensian Crusade: Simon de Montfort, 5th Earl of Leicester, defeats Peter II of Aragon at the Battle of Muret.
- 1814Battle of North Point: an American detachment halts the British land advance to Baltimore in the War of 1812.
- 1890Salisbury, Rhodesia, is founded.
- 1933Leó Szilárd, waiting for a red light on Southampton Row in Bloomsbury, conceives the idea of the nuclear chain reaction.
- 1942World War II: First day of the Battle of Edson’s Ridge during the Guadalcanal Campaign. U.S. Marines protecting Henderson Field on Guadalcanal are attacked by Imperial Japanese Army forces.
- 1942World War II: RMS Laconia, carrying civilians, Allied soldiers and Italian POWs is torpedoed off the coast of West Africa and sinks with a heavy loss of life.
- 1980Military coup in Turkey.
- 1994Frank Eugene Corder crashes a single-engine Cessna 150 into the White House’s south lawn, striking the West wing and killing himself.
- 2001Ansett Australia, Australia’s first commercial interstate airline, collapses due to increased strain on the international airline industry, leaving 10,000 people unemployed.
- 2014Oscar Pistorius is found guilty of the culpable homicide of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.
View the complete list of historical events for September 12.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elizabeth Ray, Željko Ivanek, Dan Hedaya, Gavin Free, Craig Anton, Molly Shannon, Jeremy Swift, Sung Joon, Taryn Terrell, Barrington Levy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 12, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1968 – CL Smooth, American rapper and producer (Pete Rock & CL Smooth); November 7, 1954 – Gil Junger, American director, producer, and screenwriter; September 11, 1987 – Mai Oshima, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037