Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 256th day of the year 1968. It was the 37th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,008 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,336 days or 17.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 643 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 21, 2000.
If a dog named Tootise - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tootise will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tootise will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Dickie Moore
- 1931Ian Holm
- 1933Tatiana Doronina
- 1945John Mauceri
- 1950Cynthia Myers
- 1952Neil Peart
- 1956Brian Robertson
- 1971Ahn Jae-wook
- 1974Jennifer Nettles
- 19762 Chainz
View the complete list of September 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1492Lorenzo de' Medici, Duke of Urbino (d. 1519)
- 1818Richard Jordan Gatling, American inventor, invented the Gatling gun (d. 1903)
- 1898Salvador Bacarisse, Spanish composer (d. 1963)
- 1956Sam Brownback, American lawyer and politician, 46th Governor of Kansas
- 1974Kenichi Suzumura, Japanese voice actor and singer-songwriter
- 1980Fernando César de Souza, Brazilian footballer
- 1980Gus G, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist (Firewind, Dream Evil, and Mystic Prophecy)
- 1984Nashat Akram, Iraqi footballer
- 1986Emmy Rossum, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1994Elina Svitolina, Ukrainian tennis player
View the complete list of September 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Juanita’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1609Henry Hudson begins his exploration of the Hudson River while aboard the Halve Maen.
- 1923Southern Rhodesia, today called Zimbabwe, is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1940An explosion at the Hercules Powder Company plant in Kenvil, New Jersey kills 51 people and injures over 200.
- 1953U.S. Senator and future President John Fitzgerald Kennedy marries Jacqueline Lee Bouvier at St. Mary’s Church in Newport, Rhode Island.
- 1958Jack Kilby demonstrates the first integrated circuit.
- 1959Premiere of Bonanza, the first regularly scheduled TV program presented in color.
- 1959The Soviet Union launches a large rocket, Lunik II, at the moon.
- 1961The African and Malagasy Union is founded.
- 1999Indonesia announces it will allow international peace-keepers into East Timor.
- 2003The United Nations lifts sanctions against Libya after that country agreed to accept responsibility and recompense the families of victims in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.
View the complete list of September 12 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Bean, Rex Ingram, Ike Pappas, Viktor Tsoi, Takahiro Nishijima, Paco de Lucía, Kurt Cobain, Jane Connell, Guy Mardel, Jennifer Holliday.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 12, 1968.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th September 1968 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 22, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1987. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 12th September 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 12, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 256th day of 1968
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 37th Thursday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 350 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,008 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,336 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 643
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 21, 2000
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: December 22, 1992 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1987 (-123)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: People Got to Be Free by The Rascals (September 14, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.IX.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1959 – Sade Adu, Nigerian-English singer-songwriter and producer; January 29, 1994 – Ayane Sakura, Japanese voice actress; April 4, 1975 – Roy Padrick, American journalist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,061