Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1976 was a Sunday and it was the 256th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,315 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,105 days or 14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 518 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 21, 2008.
If a dog named Bronwyn - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bronwyn will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bronwyn will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Billy Gilbert
- 1945Maria Aitken
- 1956Leslie Cheung
- 1962Amy Yasbeck
- 1962Dino Merlin
- 1965Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan
- 1971Ahn Jae-wook
- 1978Elisabetta Canalis
- 1992Kelsea Ballerini
- 1995Ryan Potter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1862Carl Eytel, German-American painter and illustrator (d. 1925)
- 1875Matsunosuke Onoe, Japanese actor and director (d. 1926)
- 1884Martin Klein, Estonian wrestler and coach (d. 1947)
- 1921Frank McGee, American journalist (d. 1974)
- 1948Max Walker, Australian cricketer, sportscaster, and architect
- 1954Adrian Adonis, American wrestler (d. 1988)
- 1955Brian Smith, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1961Kadhim Al-Sahir, Iraqi singer-songwriter
- 1980Roda Antar, Sierra Leonean-Lebanese footballer
- 1986Yang Mi, Chinese actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1229Battle of Portopí: The Aragonese army under the command of James I of Aragon disembarks at Santa Ponça, Majorca, with the purpose of conquering the island.
- 1846Elizabeth Barrett elopes with Robert Browning.
- 1857The SS Central America sinks about 160 miles east of Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, drowning a total of 426 passengers and crew, including Captain William Lewis Herndon. The ship was carrying 13–15 tons of gold from the California Gold Rush.
- 1933Leó Szilárd, waiting for a red light on Southampton Row in Bloomsbury, conceives the idea of the nuclear chain reaction.
- 1952Strange occurrences, including a monster sighting, take place in Flatwoods, West Virginia.
- 1961The African and Malagasy Union is founded.
- 1977South African anti-apartheid activist Steve Biko dies in police custody.
- 1979Indonesia is hit with an earthquake that measures 8.1 on the Richter scale.
- 1983The USSR vetoes a United Nations Security Council Resolution deploring the Soviet shooting down of a Korean civilian jetliner on September 1.
- 2011The 9/11 Memorial Museum in New York City opens to the public.
View the complete list of historical events for September 12.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terry Scott Taylor, Johnette Napolitano, Paul Rotha, Joseph Cotten, Ty Burrell, Vicki Peterson, Sharon Corr, Cayetana Guillén Cuervo, Aika Mitsui, Betty Comden.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 12, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 18, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1325. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1970 – Regine Velasquez, Filipino singer, actress, and producer; August 4, 1987 – Jang Keun-suk, South Korean actor and singer; November 6, 1946 – Fred Penner, Canadian singer, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,318