Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 255th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,127 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 445 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Linda Gray
- 1940Patrick Mower
- 1951Ali-Ollie Woodson
- 1962Amy Yasbeck
- 1962Dino Merlin
- 1963Paul Bellini
- 1968Paul F. Tompkins
- 1971Ahn Jae-wook
- 1972Gideon Emery
- 1978Benjamin McKenzie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1891Arthur Hays Sulzberger, American publisher (d. 1968)
- 1904István Horthy, Hungarian admiral (d. 1942)
- 1948Steve Turre, American trombonist and educator
- 1955Peter Scolari, American actor and director
- 1977Idan Raichel, Israeli singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1979Pakorn Lum, Thai actor and singer
- 1983Carly Smithson, Irish singer-songwriter and actress (We Are the Fallen)
- 1983Tom Geißler, German footballer
- 1985Headhunterz, Dutch DJ and producer (Project One)
- 1986Alfie Allen, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1213Albigensian Crusade: Simon de Montfort, 5th Earl of Leicester, defeats Peter II of Aragon at the Battle of Muret.
- 1846Elizabeth Barrett elopes with Robert Browning.
- 1930In cricket Wilfred Rhodes ends his 1110-game first-class career by taking 5 for 95 for H.D.G. Leveson Gower’s XI against the Australians.
- 1959The Soviet Union launches a large rocket, Lunik II, at the moon.
- 1974Juventude Africana Amílcar Cabral is founded in Guinea-Bissau.
- 1994Frank Eugene Corder crashes a single-engine Cessna 150 into the White House’s south lawn, striking the West wing and killing himself.
- 2001Ansett Australia, Australia’s first commercial interstate airline, collapses due to increased strain on the international airline industry, leaving 10,000 people unemployed.
- 2003Iraq War: In Fallujah, U.S. forces mistakenly shoot and kill eight Iraqi police officers.
- 2008The 2008 Chatsworth train collision in Los Angeles between a Metrolink commuter train and a Union Pacific freight train kills 25 people.
- 2011The 9/11 Memorial Museum in New York City opens to the public.
View the complete list of historical events for September 12.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marco Carta, Tommy Davidson, Jack Falahee, Anne Schedeen, Lindsay Bushman, Helen Hunt, Haley Joel Osment, Nanda, Herb Voland, Harold Lockwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 12, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 12, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1966 – Shane Scott, American director, producer, cinematographer, and screenwriter; August 10, 1956 – Charlie Peacock, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer; January 4, 1957 – Patty Loveless, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062