Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 255th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,314 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Marconi - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marconi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marconi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Irene Dailey
- 1927Freddie Jones
- 1946Tony Bellamy
- 1951Ray Gravell
- 1956Barry Andrews
- 1967Louis C.K.
- 1970Nathan Larson
- 1974Kenichi Suzumura
- 1981Jennifer Hudson
- 1981Marty Adams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1688Ferdinand Brokoff, Czech sculptor (d. 1731)
- 1818Richard Jordan Gatling, American inventor, invented the Gatling gun (d. 1903)
- 1856Johann Heinrich Beck, American composer and conductor (d. 1924)
- 1857Manuel Espinosa Batista, Colombian pharmacist and politician (d. 1919)
- 1862Carl Eytel, German-American painter and illustrator (d. 1925)
- 1943Maria Muldaur, American singer (Jerry Garcia Band and Even Dozen Jug Band)
- 1948Max Walker, Australian cricketer, sportscaster, and architect
- 1966Vezio Sacratini, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Alfie Allen, English actor
- 1986Joanne Jackson, English swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1213Albigensian Crusade: Simon de Montfort, 5th Earl of Leicester, defeats Peter II of Aragon at the Battle of Muret.
- 1857The SS Central America sinks about 160 miles east of Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, drowning a total of 426 passengers and crew, including Captain William Lewis Herndon. The ship was carrying 13–15 tons of gold from the California Gold Rush.
- 1910Premiere performance of Gustav Mahler’s Symphony No. 8 in Munich (with a chorus of 852 singers and an orchestra of 171 players. Mahler’s rehearsal assistant conductor was Bruno Walter)
- 1919Adolf Hitler joins the German Workers’ Party (later the Nazi Party).
- 1923Southern Rhodesia, today called Zimbabwe, is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1942World War II: RMS Laconia, carrying civilians, Allied soldiers and Italian POWs is torpedoed off the coast of West Africa and sinks with a heavy loss of life.
- 1953U.S. Senator and future President John Fitzgerald Kennedy marries Jacqueline Lee Bouvier at St. Mary’s Church in Newport, Rhode Island.
- 1961The African and Malagasy Union is founded.
- 1999Indonesia announces it will allow international peace-keepers into East Timor.
- 2015A series of explosions involving propane triggering nearby illegally stored mining detonators in the Indian town of Petlawad in the state of Madhya Pradesh kills at least 105 people with over 150 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for September 12.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Denton, Jason Beghe, Bearwin Meily, Ivan Della Mea, Sae Miyazawa, Ville Haapasalo, Eldon Hoke, Cécile Aubry, Steven Berkoff, Henry Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 12, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 12, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1905 – Henry Wilcoxon, Dominican-American actor and producer (d. 1984); May 22, 1991 – Suho, South Korean singer (Exo); March 27, 1984 – Grey Ghost, Australian rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,251