Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 255th day of the year 2003. It was the 37th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,525 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,175 days or 5.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 21, 2035.
If a dog named Richter - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Richter will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Richter will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1768Benjamin Carr
- 1932Kim Hamilton
- 1945Maria Aitken
- 1950Cynthia Myers
- 1951Joe Pantoliano
- 1965Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan
- 1976Lauren Stamile
- 1978Elisabetta Canalis
- 1983Carly Smithson
View the complete list of September 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1875Matsunosuke Onoe, Japanese actor and director (d. 1926)
- 1905Linda Agostini, Australian murder victim (d. 1934)
- 1943Michael Ondaatje, Sri Lankan-Canadian author and poet
- 1948Steve Turre, American trombonist and educator
- 1950Marguerite Blais, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1968Paul F. Tompkins, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Nathan Larson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Shudder To Think, Hot One, and A Camp)
- 1971Ahn Jae-wook, South Korean actor and singer
- 1980Sean Burroughs, American baseball player
- 1983Sebastian Hofmann, German footballer
View the complete list of September 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mae’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 490 BCBattle of Marathon: The conventionally accepted date for the Battle of Marathon. The Athenians and their Plataean allies, defeat the first Persian invasion force of Greece.
- 1229Battle of Portopí: The Aragonese army under the command of James I of Aragon disembarks at Santa Ponça, Majorca, with the purpose of conquering the island.
- 1846Elizabeth Barrett elopes with Robert Browning.
- 1885Arbroath 36–0 Bon Accord, a world record scoreline in professional Association football.
- 1938Adolf Hitler demands autonomy and self-determination for the Germans of the Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia.
- 1942World War II: RMS Laconia, carrying civilians, Allied soldiers and Italian POWs is torpedoed off the coast of West Africa and sinks with a heavy loss of life.
- 1974Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, ‘Messiah’of the Rastafari movement, is deposed following a military coup by the Derg, ending a reign of 58 years.
- 1983The USSR vetoes a United Nations Security Council Resolution deploring the Soviet shooting down of a Korean civilian jetliner on September 1.
- 1992Abimael Guzmán, leader of the Shining Path, is captured by Peruvian special forces; shortly thereafter the rest of Shining Path’s leadership fell as well.
- 2015A series of explosions involving propane triggering nearby illegally stored mining detonators in the Indian town of Petlawad in the state of Madhya Pradesh kills at least 105 people with over 150 injured.
View the complete list of September 12 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tapani Kansa, Kevin Griffin, Roberts Blossom, James Rolfe, Roxana Zal, Turk Murphy, Tinie Tempah, Kimberly Elise, Joseph Cotten, Johnny "Country" Mathis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 12, 2003.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th September 2003 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 21, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 6, 1981. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 12th September 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 12, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 255th day of 2003
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 37th Friday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 50 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,525 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,175 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 220
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 21, 2035
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 21, 1994 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 6, 1981 (-151)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee (September 13, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.IX.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1970 – Melissa McCarthy, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; December 8, 1955 – Kasim Sulton, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Blue Öyster Cult, Utopia, and The New Cars); May 14, 1979 – Dan Auerbach, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Black Keys).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,145