Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of September 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 13, 1950 was a Wednesday and it was the 256th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,843 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,281 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 841 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 22, 1982.
If a dog named Jina - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jina will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jina will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Mae Questel
- 1922Yma Sumac
- 1931Barbara Bain
- 1948Nell Carter
- 1951Jean Smart
- 1968Roger Howarth
- 1970Yuki Matsuoka
- 1994Ayaka Ōhashi
- 1995Robbie Kay
- 1996CJ Navato
View the complete list of September 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 13.
- 1676Élisabeth Charlotte d'Orléans, French wife of Leopold, Duke of Lorraine (d. 1741)
- 1882Ramón Grau, Cuban physician and politician, 6th President of Cuba (d. 1969)
- 1886Amelie Beese, German pilot and sculptor (d. 1925)
- 1922Charles Brown, American singer and pianist (d. 1999)
- 1929Nicolai Ghiaurov, Bulgarian-Italian actor and singer (d. 2004)
- 1930Robert Gavron, Baron Gavron, English publisher and philanthropist (d. 2015)
- 1933Donald Mackay, Australian businessman and activist (d. 1977)
- 1936Stefano Delle Chiaie, Italian activist, founded National Vanguard
- 1941Tadao Ando, Japanese architect and academic, designed Piccadilly Gardens
- 1973Olve Eikemo, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Immortal, I, and Old Funeral)
View the complete list of September 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1850First ascent of Piz Bernina, the highest summit of the eastern Alps.
- 1862American Civil War: Union soldiers find a copy of Robert E. Lee’s battle plans in a field outside Frederick, Maryland. It is the prelude to the Battle of Antietam.
- 1882Anglo-Egyptian War: The Battle of Tel el-Kebir is fought.
- 1900Filipino resistance fighters defeat a small American column in the Battle of Pulang Lupa, during the Philippine–American War.
- 1935Rockslide near Whirlpool Rapids Bridge ends the International Railway (New York–Ontario).
- 1942World War II: Second day of the Battle of Edson’s Ridge in the Guadalcanal Campaign. U.S. Marines successfully defeated attacks by the Imperial Japanese Army with heavy losses for the Japanese forces.
- 1953Nikita Khrushchev is appointed General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1979South Africa grants independence to the “homeland” of Venda (not recognised outside South Africa).
- 1993Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin shakes hands with Palestine Liberation Organization chairman Yasser Arafat at the White House after signing the Oslo Accords granting limited Palestinian autonomy.
- 1994Ulysses probe passes the Sun’s south pole.
View the complete list of September 13 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 13 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Xian Lim, Jang Hyuk, Demet Akalın, Meryl Cassie, George Baker, Mark Donovan, Stephen Moyer, Mason Shefa, Connie Smith, Angus Deayton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 13 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 13, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 15, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1951. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1974 – Sarah Paulson, American actress; March 17, 1992 – Eliza Bennett, English actress and singer; December 25, 1971 – Dido, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,469