Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of September 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 13, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 257th day of the year 1960. It was the 37th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,854 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,285 days or 19.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 740 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 22, 1992.
If a dog named Papichulo - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Papichulo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Papichulo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Yma Sumac
- 1929Nicolai Ghiaurov
- 1931Barbara Bain
- 1948Nell Carter
- 1968Emma Wiklund
- 1973Kelly Chen
- 1977Daisuke Tsuda
- 1977Ivan De Battista
- 1988John Park
View the complete list of September 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 13.
- 1819Clara Schumann, German pianist and composer (d. 1896)
- 1880Jesse L. Lasky, American film producer, co-founded Famous Players-Lasky (d. 1958)
- 1885Wilhelm Blaschke, Austrian-German mathematician and academic (d. 1962)
- 1914Leonard Feather, English-American pianist, composer, producer, and journalist (d. 1994)
- 1918Ray Charles, American singer-songwriter and conductor (d. 2015)
- 1954Steve Kilbey, English-Australian singer-songwriter and bass player (The Church and Jack Frost)
- 1979Geike Arnaert, Belgian singer (Hooverphonic)
- 1980Han Chae-young, South Korean actress
- 1987Jonathan de Guzmán, Canadian-Dutch footballer
- 1995Robbie Kay, English actor
View the complete list of September 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Danny’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 509 BCThe Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus on Rome’s Capitoline Hill is dedicated on the ides of September.
- 1808Finnish War: In the Battle of Jutas, Swedish forces under Lieutenant General Georg Carl von Döbeln beat the Russians, making von Döbeln a Swedish war hero.
- 1843The Greek Army rebels (OS date: September 3) against the autocratic rule of king Otto of Greece, demanding the granting of a constitution.
- 1848Vermont railroad worker Phineas Gage survives a 3-foot 7-inch (1.1m) iron rod being driven through his head; the reported effects on his behavior and personality stimulate thinking about the nature of the brain and its functions.
- 1862American Civil War: Union soldiers find a copy of Robert E. Lee’s battle plans in a field outside Frederick, Maryland. It is the prelude to the Battle of Antietam.
- 1900Filipino resistance fighters defeat a small American column in the Battle of Pulang Lupa, during the Philippine–American War.
- 1948Margaret Chase Smith is elected United States senator, and becomes the first woman to serve in both the U.S. House of Representatives and the United States Senate.
- 1956The IBM 305 RAMAC is introduced, the first commercial computer to use disk storage.
- 1971State police and National Guardsmen storm New York’s Attica Prison to quell a prison revolt.
- 2001Civilian aircraft traffic resumes in the United States after the September 11 attacks.
View the complete list of September 13 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 13, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Buxton, Cherie Currie, Gig Young, Tay Ping Hui, Maggie Lawson, Zedd, Wolfgang Puck, Clio-Danae Othoneou, Ian Ogilvy, Jessica Lucas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 13 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 13, 1960.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th September 1960 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 11, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1986. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Twist by Chubby Checker as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 19, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 13th September 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 13, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 257th day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 37th Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 61 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,854 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,285 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 740
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 22, 1992
- Age in dog years: 285 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: April 11, 1956 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 16, 1986 (-143)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: The Twist by Chubby Checker (September 19, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.IX.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1952 – Radka Toneff, Norwegian singer (d. 1982); December 30, 1945 – Lloyd Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded Troma Entertainment; April 11, 1961 – Vincent Gallo, American actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,166