Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of September 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 13, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 256th day of the year 1967. It was the 37th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,229 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,743 days or 18.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 685 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 22, 1999.
If a dog named Cole - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cole will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cole will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Jesse L. Lasky
- 1904Gladys George
- 1929Nicolai Ghiaurov
- 1936Joe E. Tata
- 1960Greg Baldwin
- 1962Hisao Egawa
- 1970Louise Lombard
- 1977Fiona Apple
- 1978Megan Henning
- 1982J. G. Quintel
View the complete list of September 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 13.
- 1842John H. Bankhead, American soldier and politician (d. 1920)
- 1898Roger Désormière, French conductor and composer (d. 1963)
- 1908Karolos Koun, Greek director and playwright (d. 1987)
- 1917Robert Ward, American soldier, composer, and educator (d. 2013)
- 1932Fernando González Pacheco, Spanish-Colombian journalist and actor (d. 2014)
- 1955Colin Moynihan, 4th Baron Moynihan, English rower and politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics
- 1956Alain Ducasse, French-Moroccan chef
- 1974Éric Lapointe, Canadian football player
- 1979Tony Henry, English footballer
- 1987G.NA, Canadian-South Korean singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of September 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Vivian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 585 BCLucius Tarquinius Priscus, king of Rome, celebrates a triumph for his victories over the Sabines, and the surrender of Collatia.
- 1501Michelangelo begins work on his statue of David.
- 1504Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand issue a Royal Warrant for the construction of a Royal Chapel (Capilla Real) to be built.
- 1541After three years of exile, John Calvin returns to Geneva to reform the church under a body of doctrine known as Calvinism.
- 1788The Philadelphia Convention sets the date for the first presidential election in the United States, and New York City becomes the country’s temporary capital.
- 1850First ascent of Piz Bernina, the highest summit of the eastern Alps.
- 1900Filipino resistance fighters defeat a small American column in the Battle of Pulang Lupa, during the Philippine–American War.
- 1985Super Mario Bros. is released in Japan for the NES, which starts the Super Mario series of platforming games.
- 2008Delhi, India, is hit by a series of bomb blasts, resulting in 30 deaths and 130 injuries.
- 2008Hurricane Ike makes landfall on the Texas Gulf Coast of the United States, causing heavy damage to Galveston Island, Houston and surrounding areas.
View the complete list of September 13 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 13, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kei Yasuda, Niels Olsen, Steve Morse, Gram Parsons, Chico Benymon, Yukari Kabutomushi, Jerry Adler, Mark Patton, Young Rome, Charles Boyer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 13 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 13, 1967.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th September 1967 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 15, 1948. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 16, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 13th September 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 13, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 256th day of 1967
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 37th Wednesday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 225 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,229 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,743 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 685
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 22, 1999
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1994 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 15, 1948 (-148)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry (September 16, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.IX.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1986 – Leila Lopes, Angolan-American model, Miss Universe 2011; March 14, 1948 – Billy Crystal, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 30, 1949 – Klaus Flouride, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Dead Kennedys).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,110