Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of September 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 13, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 257th day of the year 1980. It was the 37th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,014 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,005 days or 13.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 509 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 19 at 08:59:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 22, 2012.
If a dog named Na - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Na will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Na will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Leonard Feather
- 1922Yma Sumac
- 1924Scott Brady
- 1932Radoslav Brzobohatý
- 1933Eileen Fulton
- 1967Tim "Ripper" Owens
- 1982J. G. Quintel
- 1983James Bourne
- 1985Emi Suzuki
- 1987John James Uy
View the complete list of September 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 13.
- 1842John H. Bankhead, American soldier and politician (d. 1920)
- 1925Mel Tormé, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999)
- 1940Kerry Stokes, Australian businessman
- 1945Andres Küng, Swedish journalist and politician (d. 2002)
- 1955Colin Moynihan, 4th Baron Moynihan, English rower and politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics
- 1957Mal Donaghy, Irish footballer and manager
- 1961Bobbie Cryner, American singer-songwriter
- 1966Louis Mandylor, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Craig McMillan, New Zealand cricketer, coach, and sportscaster
- 1995Robbie Kay, English actor
View the complete list of September 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nancy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand issue a Royal Warrant for the construction of a Royal Chapel (Capilla Real) to be built.
- 1645Battle of Philiphaugh Covenanters win the day over the royalists.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Franco-Spanish troops launch the unsuccessful “grand assault” during the Great Siege of Gibraltar.
- 1808Finnish War: In the Battle of Jutas, Swedish forces under Lieutenant General Georg Carl von Döbeln beat the Russians, making von Döbeln a Swedish war hero.
- 1848Vermont railroad worker Phineas Gage survives a 3-foot 7-inch (1.1m) iron rod being driven through his head; the reported effects on his behavior and personality stimulate thinking about the nature of the brain and its functions.
- 1899Mackinder, Ollier and Brocherel make the first ascent of Batian (5,199 m – 17,058 ft), the highest peak of Mount Kenya.
- 1933Elizabeth McCombs becomes the first woman elected to the New Zealand Parliament.
- 1953Nikita Khrushchev is appointed General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1968Albania leaves the Warsaw Pact.
- 1979South Africa grants independence to the “homeland” of Venda (not recognised outside South Africa).
View the complete list of September 13 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 13, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lloyd Nolan, Max Grodénchik, Genie Francis, Genevieve Morton, Sugizo, John "Juke" Logan, Dion Boucicault, Will Rogers, Dorothy Gish, Audrey Tautou.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 13 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 13, 1980.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th September 1980 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Upside Down by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 700. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 13th September 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 13, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 257th day of 1980
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 37th Saturday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 326 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,014 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,005 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 509
- Next full moon: November 19 at 08:59:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 22, 2012
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Upside Down by Diana Ross (September 13, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.IX.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1987 – Mimi Page, American singer-songwriter and producer; March 19, 1921 – Martha Carson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2004); May 4, 1980 – Franziska Weisz, Austrian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,008