Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of September 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 13, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 257th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,543 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 357 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Mae Questel
- 1925Mel Tormé
- 1960Greg Baldwin
- 1968Emma Wiklund
- 1973Olve Eikemo
- 1977Daisuke Tsuda
- 1979Geike Arnaert
- 1983James Bourne
- 1987John James Uy
- 1996CJ Navato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 13.
- 1604Sir William Brereton, 1st Baronet, English commander and politician (d. 1661)
- 1894J. B. Priestley, English author and playwright (d. 1984)
- 1922Charles Brown, American singer and pianist (d. 1999)
- 1925Mel Tormé, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999)
- 1936Stefano Delle Chiaie, Italian activist, founded National Vanguard
- 1963Robin Smith, South African-English cricketer
- 1967Tim “Ripper” Owens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iced Earth, Judas Priest, Beyond Fear, and Charred Walls of the Damned)
- 1974Éric Lapointe, Canadian football player
- 1979Ivan Miljković, Serbian volleyball player
- 1990Luciano Narsingh, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1229Ögedei Khan is proclaimed Khagan of the Mongol Empire in Kodoe Aral, Khentii: Mongolia.
- 1504Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand issue a Royal Warrant for the construction of a Royal Chapel (Capilla Real) to be built.
- 1743Great Britain, Austria and the Kingdom of Sardinia sign the Treaty of Worms.
- 1850First ascent of Piz Bernina, the highest summit of the eastern Alps.
- 1899Mackinder, Ollier and Brocherel make the first ascent of Batian (5,199 m – 17,058 ft), the highest peak of Mount Kenya.
- 1914World War I: South African troops open hostilities in German south-west Africa (Namibia) with an assault on the Ramansdrift police station.
- 1922The final act of the Greco-Turkish War, the Great Fire of Smyrna, commences.
- 1956The dike around the Dutch polder East Flevoland is closed.
- 1993Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin shakes hands with Palestine Liberation Organization chairman Yasser Arafat at the White House after signing the Oslo Accords granting limited Palestinian autonomy.
- 1994Ulysses probe passes the Sun’s south pole.
View the complete list of historical events for September 13.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 13 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Åkerström, Mistinguett, A. Rafiq, Gina Lollobrigida, Simon Russell Beale, Hanne Hiob, Roger Clemens, Dika Newlin, Dee Clark, Kataxenna Kova.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 13 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 13, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sweet Child o’ Mine by Guns N’ Roses as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 17, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1985 – Yūki Kaji, Japanese voice actor and singer; May 8, 1971 – Candice Night, American singer-songwriter (Blackmore's Night); May 3, 1969 – Amy Ryan, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069