Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of September 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 14, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 257th day of the year 2003. It was the 37th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,099 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,033 days or 5.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 23, 2035.
If a dog named Jackson Bentley - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jackson Bentley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jackson Bentley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Annalisa Ericson
- 1914Clayton Moore
- 1933Harve Presnell
- 1943Irwin Goodman
- 1959John Berry
- 1967Jens Lien
- 1984Sonja Bertram
- 1986Jonathan Monaghan
- 1989Jessica Brown Findlay
View the complete list of September 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 14.
- 1656Thomas Baker, English historian and author (d. 1746)
- 1892Laurence W. Allen, English lieutenant and pilot (d. 1968)
- 1919Deryck Cooke, English musicologist and broadcaster (d. 1976)
- 1949Ed King, American guitarist and songwriter (Lynyrd Skynyrd, Hunger, and Strawberry Alarm Clock)
- 1961Martina Gedeck, German actress
- 1974Mattias Marklund, Swedish guitarist (Vintersorg)
- 1978Carmen Kass, Estonian model and actress
- 1979Stefan Stam, Dutch footballer
- 1988Kirsten Haglund, American model and journalist, Miss America 2008
- 1989Jessica Brown Findlay, English actress
View the complete list of September 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Penelope’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1763Seneca warriors defeat British forces at the Battle of Devil’s Hole during Pontiac’s War.
- 1917Russia is officially proclaimed a republic.
- 1959The Soviet probe Luna 2 crashes onto the Moon, becoming the first man-made object to reach it.
- 1975The first American saint, Elizabeth Ann Seton, is canonized by Pope Paul VI.
- 1984Joe Kittinger becomes the first person to fly a gas balloon alone across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1985The Golden Girls a television sitcom premieres on NBC
- 1994The Major League Baseball season is canceled because of a strike.
- 1999Kiribati, Nauru and Tonga join the United Nations.
- 2000Microsoft releases Windows ME.
- 2001Historic National Prayer Service held at Washington National Cathedral for victims of the September 11 attacks. A similar service is held in Canada on Parliament Hill, the largest vigil ever held in the nation’s capital.
View the complete list of September 14 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 14, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Russell Peters, Peter Brant II, Rachael Harris, Penny Bae Bridges, Peter R. de Vries, Ben Cooper, George Craig, Kristin Hersh, Cariba Heine, Sam Gooden.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 14 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 14, 2003.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th September 2003 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +109. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 20, 1974. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 20, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 14th September 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 14, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 257th day of 2003
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 37th Sunday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,099 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,033 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 206
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 23, 2035
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1994 (+109)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 20, 1974 (-110)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee (September 20, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.IX.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1969 – Morris Chestnut, American actor and producer; December 10, 1914 – Dorothy Lamour, American actress and singer (d. 1996); May 13, 1983 – Natalie Cassidy, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,072