Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of September 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 15, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 258th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,995 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 813 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Nipsey Russell
- 1924Bobby Short
- 1946Tommy Lee Jones
- 1953Keiko Takeshita
- 1968Danny Nucci
- 1971Josh Charles
- 1982Laila Boonyasak
- 1988Chelsea Kane
- 1996Nao Furuhata
- 1999Nana Owada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 15.
- 1911Luther Terry, American physician and academic, 9th Surgeon General of the United States (d. 1985)
- 1913John N. Mitchell, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 67th United States Attorney General (d. 1988)
- 1918Margot Loyola, Chilean singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015)
- 1926Jean-Pierre Serre, French mathematician and academic
- 1929Mümtaz Soysal, Turkish academic and politician, 30th Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1934Tomie dePaola, American author and illustrator
- 1945Hans-Gert Pöttering, German lawyer and politician, 23rd President of the European Parliament
- 1946Howard Waldrop, American author and critic
- 1978Eiður Guðjohnsen, Icelandic footballer
- 1988Kate Mansi, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1830The Liverpool to Manchester railway line opens.
- 1835HMS Beagle, with Charles Darwin aboard, reaches the Galápagos Islands. The ship lands at Chatham or San Cristobal, the easternmost of the archipelago.
- 1851Saint Joseph’s University is founded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1873Franco-Prussian War: The last German troops leave France upon completion of payment of indemnity.
- 1918World War I:The Battle of Dobro Pole is fought, Entente troops break through the Bulgarian defenses on the Macedonian Front eventually liberating Vardar Macedonia and forcing Bulgaria to sign the Armistice of Salonica.
- 1944Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill meet in Quebec as part of the Octagon Conference to discuss strategy.
- 1959Nikita Khrushchev becomes the first Soviet leader to visit the United States.
- 196316th Street Baptist Church bombing: Four children killed at an African-American church in Birmingham, Alabama, United States
- 1975The French department of “Corse” (the entire island of Corsica) is divided into two: Haute-Corse (Upper Corsica) and Corse-du-Sud (Southern Corsica)
- 1978Muhammad Ali outpointed Leon Spinks in a rematch to become the first boxer to win the world heavyweight title three times at the Superdome in New Orleans.
View the complete list of historical events for September 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 15 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Lawford, Lee Yo-won, Tanay Chheda, Jasper Pääkkönen, Anthony Wong, Roger Avon, Rick Moranis, Kimberly Peirce, George Fisher, Jaslene Gonzalez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 15 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 15, 1951.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1956 – Étienne Daho, French singer, songwriter and producer; March 13, 1981 – April Matson, American actress and singer; June 20, 1941 – Stephen Frears, English actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931