Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of September 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 16, 1916 was a Saturday and it was the 260th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,227 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,409 days or 34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 25, 1948.
If a dog named Rangeley - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rangeley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rangeley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1716Angelo Maria Amorevoli
- 1916M. S. Subbulakshmi
- 1955Yolandita Monge
- 1956David Copperfield
- 1959Peter Keleghan
- 1966Sean Frye
- 1968Marc Anthony
- 1972James Westman
- 1985Max Minghella
- 1988Teddy Geiger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 16.
- 1725Nicolas Desmarest, French geologist, zoologist, and author (d. 1815)
- 1906Jack Churchill, Sri Lankan-English colonel (d. 1996)
- 1926Eric Gross, Austrian-Australian pianist and composer (d. 2011)
- 1932Micky Stewart, English cricketer and coach
- 1935Bob Kiley, American-English businessman
- 1942Tadamasa Goto, Japanese mob boss
- 1954Earl Klugh, American guitarist and composer
- 1956Dave Schulthise, American bass player (The Dead Milkmen) (d. 2004)
- 1964Mary Coustas, Australian actress and screenwriter
- 1974Julian Castro, American lawyer and politician, 16th United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1701James Francis Edward Stuart, sometimes called the “Old Pretender”, becomes the Jacobite claimant to the thrones of England and Scotland.
- 1863Robert College of Istanbul-Turkey, the first American educational institution outside the United States, is founded by Christopher Robert, an American philanthropist.
- 1893Settlers make a land run for prime land in the Cherokee Strip in Oklahoma.
- 1920The Wall Street bombing: A bomb in a horse wagon explodes in front of the J. P. Morgan building in New York City killing 38 and injuring 400.
- 1945World War II: The surrender of the Japanese troops in Hong Kong is accepted by Royal Navy Admiral Sir Cecil Harcourt.
- 1959The first successful photocopier, the Xerox 914, is introduced in a demonstration on live television from New York City.
- 1975The first prototype of the Mikoyan MiG-31 interceptor makes its maiden flight.
- 1976Armenian champion swimmer Shavarsh Karapetyan saves 20 people from a trolleybus that had fallen into a Yerevan reservoir.
- 1980Saint Vincent and the Grenadines join the United Nations.
- 2014The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant launches its Kobani offensive against Syrian–Kurdish forces.
View the complete list of historical events for September 16.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 16 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marthe Valle, Rachel Potter, Al Downing, Adam Ant, Aurora Bautista, Tom Wilson, J. D. Cannon, Penny Marshall, Sydney Penny, Paul Blackthorne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 16 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 16, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 825. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1939 – Christina Crawford, American actress and author; August 21, 1996 – Jamia Simone Nash, American singer and actress; May 1, 1990 – Caitlin Stasey, Australian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,289