Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of September 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 16, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 259th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,294 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 789 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Camilo Sesto
- 1950Loyd Grossman
- 1953Kurt Fuller
- 1958Jennifer Tilly
- 1963Yonca Evcimik
- 1968Walt Becker
- 1977Musiq Soulchild
- 1978Matthew Rogers
- 1979Aileen Celeste
- 1984Katie Melua
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 16.
- 1859Yuan Shikai, Chinese general and politician, President of the Republic of China (d. 1916)
- 1937Pavel Bobek, Czech singer (d. 2013)
- 1946Camilo Sesto, Spanish singer-songwriter and producer
- 1957David McCreery, Irish footballer and manager
- 1959Peter Keleghan, Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1959Victory Tischler-Blue, American bass player, director, and producer (The Runaways)
- 1960Graham Haynes, American trumpet player and composer
- 1960Jayne Brook, American actress
- 1974Joaquín Castro, American lawyer and politician
- 1996Ryusei Yokohama, Japanese actor and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1919The American Legion is incorporated.
- 1955A Soviet Navy Zulu-class submarine becomes the first to launch a ballistic missile.
- 1955The military coup to unseat President Juan Perón of Argentina is launched at midnight.
- 1961The United States National Hurricane Research Project drops eight cylinders of silver iodide into the eyewall of Hurricane Esther. Wind speed reduces by 10%, giving rise to Project Stormfury.
- 1961Typhoon Nancy, with possibly the strongest winds ever measured in a tropical cyclone, makes landfall in Osaka, Japan, killing 173 people.
- 1966The Metropolitan Opera House opens at Lincoln Center in New York City with the world premiere of Samuel Barber’s opera Antony and Cleopatra.
- 1994The British government lifts the broadcasting ban imposed against members of Sinn Féin and Irish paramilitary groups in 1988.
- 2005The Camorra organized crime boss Paolo Di Lauro is arrested in Naples, Italy.
- 2007Mercenaries working for Blackwater Worldwide shoot and kill 17 Iraqis in Nisour Square, Baghdad; all criminal charges against them are later dismissed, however they are later tried and convicted of the crime.
- 2014The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant launches its Kobani offensive against Syrian–Kurdish forces.
View the complete list of historical events for September 16.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 16 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keira Knightley, Joshua Cain, Vittorio De Sica, Doug E. Doug, Olive Thomas, Elvis Costello, Harold Perrineau, Taylor Lautner, Richard Monette, Lupita Nyong'o.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 16 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 16, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1928 – Rex Trailer, American television host, actor, and singer (d. 2013); May 17, 1942 – Al White, American actor; September 13, 1931 – Barbara Bain, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,030