Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of September 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 17, 1912 was a Tuesday and it was the 261st day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,384 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,300 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Roddy McDowall
- 1931Anne Bancroft
- 1931Jean-Claude Carrière
- 1940Lorella De Luca
- 1955Charles Martinet
- 1961Ty Tabor
- 1966Stéphane Rousseau
- 1968Lord Jamar
- 1971Adriana Karembeu
- 1979Flo Rida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 17.
- 1860Mihkel Martna, Estonian journalist and politician (d. 1934)
- 1900J. Willard Marriott, American businessman, founded the Marriott Corporation (d. 1985)
- 1916Mary Stewart, English-Scottish author and poet (d. 2014)
- 1939Shelby Flint, American singer-songwriter and voice actress
- 1958Janez Janša, Slovenian politician, 5th Prime Minister of Slovenia
- 1961Nives Meroi, Italian mountaineer
- 1963James Urbaniak, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Stéphane Rousseau, Canadian actor
- 1968Tito Vilanova, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1984Eugenia Volodina, Russian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776The Presidio of San Francisco is founded in New Spain.
- 1794The Battle of Sprimont is fought.
- 1849American abolitionist Harriet Tubman escapes from slavery.
- 1862American Civil War: George B. McClellan halts the northward drive of Robert E. Lee’s Confederate Army in the single-day Battle of Antietam, the bloodiest day in American military history.
- 1862American Civil War: The Allegheny Arsenal explosion results in the single largest civilian disaster during the war.
- 1901The Battle of Blood River Poort is fought.
- 1930The Ararat rebellion is suppressed.
- 1940World War II: Following the German defeat in the Battle of Britain, Hitler postpones Operation Sea Lion indefinitely.
- 1988The 1988 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XXIV Olympiad, were opened in Seoul, South Korea.
- 2006Fourpeaked Mountain in Alaska erupts, marking the first eruption for the long-dormant volcano in at least 10,000 years.
View the complete list of historical events for September 17.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 17 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Radinsky, Richard Eyre, James Hunter, Burnum Burnum, Charlie Daniels, Felicity Huffman, Emily Rutherfurd, David Coburn, Spider One, Carmen Duncan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 17 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 17, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1950 – Lindsay Duncan, Scottish actress; November 27, 1945 – Phil Bloom, Dutch model and actress; February 23, 1987 – Ab-Soul, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084