Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of September 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 17, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 260th day of the year 1921. It was the 38th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,883 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,961 days or 32.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 26, 1953.
If a dog named Abree - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Abree will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Abree will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Anne Bancroft
- 1931Jean-Claude Carrière
- 1944Les Emmerson
- 1960Frédéric Pierrot
- 1967Koen Wauters
- 1967Malik Yoba
- 1971Ian Whyte
- 1972Bobby Lee
- 1982Francine Prieto
- 1985Jon Walker
View the complete list of September 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 17.
- 1192Minamoto no Sanetomo, Japanese shogun (d. 1219)
- 1825Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II, American jurist and politician, 16th United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1893)
- 1878Vincenzo Tommasini, Italian composer (d. 1950)
- 1879Periyar E. V. Ramasamy, Indian businessman and politician (d. 1973)
- 1892Hendrik Andriessen, Dutch organist and composer (d. 1981)
- 1900Hughie Critz, American baseball player (d. 1980)
- 1903Frank O'Connor, Irish author and poet (d. 1966)
- 1904Jerry Colonna, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1986)
- 1962Dustin Nguyen, Vietnamese-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Yuji Naka, Japanese video game designer, created Sonic the Hedgehog
View the complete list of September 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brad’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1111Highest Galician nobility led by Pedro Fróilaz de Traba and the bishop Diego Gelmírez crown Alfonso VII as “King of Galicia”.
- 1382Louis the Great’s daughter, Mary, is crowned “king” of Hungary.
- 1809Peace between Sweden and Russia in the Finnish War. The territory to become Finland is ceded to Russia by the Treaty of Fredrikshamn.
- 1813The Second Battle of Kulm is fought.
- 1901The Battle of Blood River Poort is fought.
- 1914Andrew Fisher becomes Prime Minister of Australia for the third time.
- 1914World War I: The Race to the Sea begins.
- 1924The Church of Central Africa Presbyterian is formed.
- 1983Vanessa Williams becomes the first black Miss America.
- 1991Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, the Marshall Islands and Micronesia join the United Nations.
View the complete list of September 17 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 17, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Autumn Reeser, Maureen McGovern, Mel Tormé, Jack Dunham, Bobbi Martin, Lorena Rojas, Kelvin Kwan, Snoop Dogg, Michael J. Pollard, Emo Philips.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 17 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 17, 1921.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th September 1921 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 22, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 2, 1908. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 17, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 260th day of 1921
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 38th Saturday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 277 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,883 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,961 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,216
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 26, 1953
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 22, 1914 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 2, 1908 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.IX.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1950 – Ed Harris, American actor and producer; May 27, 1956 – Rosemary Squire, English producer and manager, co-founded Ambassador Theatre Group; April 14, 1975 – Rajeshwari Sachdev, Indian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,814