Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of September 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 17, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 260th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,529 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 492 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Dinah Sheridan
- 1940Sotiris Moustakas
- 1951Cassandra Peterson
- 1965Kyle Chandler
- 1970Jim Conroy
- 1972Bobby Lee
- 1982Francine Prieto
- 1983Jennifer Peña
- 1996Ella Purnell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 17.
- 1884Charles Griffes, American pianist and composer (d. 1920)
- 1926Jean-Marie Lustiger, French cardinal (d. 2007)
- 1929Pat Crowley, American actress
- 1929Sil Austin, American saxophonist (d. 2001)
- 1933Dorothy Loudon, American actress and singer (d. 2003)
- 1965Bryan Singer, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Anastacia, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1977Anna Marie Cseh, Hungarian-English model and actress
- 1977Simone Perrotta, Italian footballer
- 1985Jon Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Panic! at the Disco and The Young Veins)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1630The city of Boston, Massachusetts is founded.
- 1793The Battle of Peyrestortes is fought.
- 1859Joshua A. Norton declares himself “Norton I, Emperor of the United States.”
- 1914World War I: The Race to the Sea begins.
- 1916World War I: Manfred von Richthofen (“The Red Baron”), a flying ace of the German Luftstreitkräfte, wins his first aerial combat near Cambrai, France.
- 1924The Border Protection Corps is established in the Second Polish Republic for the defence of the eastern border against armed Soviet raids and local bandits.
- 1943World War II: The Russian city of Bryansk is liberated from Germans.
- 1976The first Space Shuttle, Enterprise, is unveiled by NASA.
- 1991Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, the Marshall Islands and Micronesia join the United Nations.
- 2006An audio tape of a private speech by Hungarian Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsány is leaked to the public, in which he confessed that his Hungarian Socialist Party had lied to win the 2006 election, sparking widespread protests across the country.
View the complete list of historical events for September 17.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 17 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Gosling, Charlie Rich, Amber Heard, Corey Feldman, Raffaella Carrà, Françoise Arnoul, Masato Wada, Mudicondan Venkatarama Iyer, Buddy Miller, John Kapelos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 17 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 17, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 17, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1991 – Rina Takeda, Japanese actress and black belt; November 9, 1964 – Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer; December 10, 1957 – Michael Clarke Duncan, American actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071