Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of September 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 17, 1979 was a Monday and it was the 260th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,797 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Curtis Harrington
- 1930David Huddleston
- 1940Lorella De Luca
- 1960John Bottomley
- 1962Dustin Nguyen
- 1967Koen Wauters
- 1968Lord Jamar
- 1975Jade Esteban Estrada
- 1984De La Ghetto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 17.
- 1862Jean de Madre, French polo player (d. 1934)
- 1892Hendrik Andriessen, Dutch organist and composer (d. 1981)
- 1901Francis Chichester, English pilot and sailor (d. 1972)
- 1930Thomas P. Stafford, American general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1935Ken Kesey, American author and poet (d. 2001)
- 1940Gilberto Parlotti, Italian motorcycle racer (d. 1972)
- 1963Masahiro Chono, American-Japanese wrestler and manager
- 1965Kyle Chandler, American actor and producer
- 1980Shabana Mahmood, English lawyer and politician, Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- 1985Jon Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Panic! at the Disco and The Young Veins)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1176The Battle of Myriokephalon is fought between the Byzantine Empire and the Seljuk Turks.
- 1776The Presidio of San Francisco is founded in New Spain.
- 1787The United States Constitution is signed in Philadelphia.
- 1861Battle of Pavón is fought.
- 1916World War I: Manfred von Richthofen (“The Red Baron”), a flying ace of the German Luftstreitkräfte, wins his first aerial combat near Cambrai, France.
- 1928The Okeechobee hurricane strikes southeastern Florida, killing more than 2,500 people. It is the third deadliest natural disaster in United States history, behind the Galveston hurricane of 1900 and the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.
- 1939World War II: German submarine U-29 sinks the British aircraft carrier HMS Courageous.
- 1980After weeks of strikes at the Lenin Shipyard in Gdańsk, Poland, the nationwide independent trade union Solidarity is established.
- 1987Pope John Paul II embraces an AIDS-infected boy while visiting San Francisco.
- 2011Occupy Wall Street movement begins in Zuccotti Park, New York City.
View the complete list of historical events for September 17.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 17 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nurgül Yeşilçay, Dave Pegg, Sarah-Jane Potts, Lord Buckley, James Stewart, John Lilley, Francis Magalona, Emilio Estefan, Shigeaki Kato, Katharine Hepburn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 17 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 17, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sharona by The Knack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 22, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1963 – Joshua Kadison, American singer-songwriter and pianist; December 30, 1934 – Del Shannon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1990); January 19, 1972 – Joana Benedek, Romanian-Mexican model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067