Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 17, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 260th day of the year 1985. It was the 38th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,498 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,166 days or 11.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 26, 2017.
If a dog named Busby - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Busby will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Busby will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930David Huddleston
- 1939Shelby Flint
- 1944Les Emmerson
- 1948John Ritter
- 1955Charles Martinet
- 1959Charles Lawson
- 1965Bryan Singer
- 1969Steady B
- 1977Anna Marie Cseh
- 1983Aiza Seguerra
View the complete list of September 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 17.
- 1820Émile Augier, French playwright (d. 1889)
- 1906J. R. Jayewardene, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician, 2nd President of Sri Lanka (d. 1996)
- 1918Lea Gottlieb, Hungarian-Israeli fashion designer, founded the Gottex Company (d. 2012)
- 1930Theo Loevendie, Dutch clarinet player and composer
- 1951Piet Kleine, Dutch speed skater and coach
- 1969Adam Devlin, English guitarist and songwriter (The Bluetones)
- 1972Bobby Lee, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1975Jade Esteban Estrada, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1983RJ Jimenez, Filipino singer and guitarist
- 1985José Gonçalves, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of September 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gretchen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1683Antonie van Leeuwenhoek writes a letter to the Royal Society describing “animalcules”: the first known description of protozoa.
- 1849American abolitionist Harriet Tubman escapes from slavery.
- 1859Joshua A. Norton declares himself “Norton I, Emperor of the United States.”
- 1862American Civil War: George B. McClellan halts the northward drive of Robert E. Lee’s Confederate Army in the single-day Battle of Antietam, the bloodiest day in American military history.
- 1924The Border Protection Corps is established in the Second Polish Republic for the defence of the eastern border against armed Soviet raids and local bandits.
- 1939World War II: German submarine U-29 sinks the British aircraft carrier HMS Courageous.
- 1941World War II: A decree of the Soviet State Committee of Defense, restoring Vsevobuch in the face of the Great Patriotic War, is issued.
- 1944World War II: German forces are attacked by the Allies in the Battle of San Marino.
- 1991The first version of the Linux kernel (0.01) is released to the Internet.
- 1992An Iranian Kurdish leader and his two joiners are assassinated by political militants in Berlin, Germany.
View the complete list of September 17 historical events.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 17, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gunnar Sommerfeldt, Elle Fanning, Wankelmut, Alekos Alexandrakis, Tarja Turunen, Adrian Paul, Cherry Pie Picache, Danny Schechter, Pérez Prado, Marc Anthony.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 17 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 17, 1985.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th September 1985 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +98. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money for Nothing by Dire Straits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 21, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 17th September 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 17, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 260th day of 1985
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 38th Tuesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 286 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,498 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,166 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 423
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 26, 2017
- Age in dog years: 156 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1981 (+98)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-123)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Money for Nothing by Dire Straits (September 21, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.IX.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1995 – James Gandhi, English actor; November 22, 1978 – Karen O, South Korean-American singer-songwriter and pianist (Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Native Korean Rock); August 31, 1965 – Céline Bonnier, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,113