Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of September 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 19, 1913 was a Friday and it was the 262nd day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,929 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,284 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Don Harron
- 1924Suchitra Mitra
- 1945David Bromberg
- 1947Lol Creme
- 1948Jan Hoag
- 1969Alkinoos Ioannidis
- 1978Waylon Reavis
- 1980Tegan Quin
- 1986Peter Vack
- 1996Haruka Kodama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 19.
- 1905Leon Jaworski, American lawyer, co-founded Fulbright & Jaworski (d. 1982)
- 1910Jack Dunham, American animator and producer (d. 2009)
- 1936Anna Karen, South African–English actress
- 1940Ed Westfall, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1942Freda Payne, American singer and actress
- 1952Gunnar Hökmark, Swedish blogger and politician
- 1960Mario Batali, American chef and author
- 1964Bob Papa, American sportscaster
- 1969Tapio Wilska, Finnish singer-songwriter (Sethian and Finntroll)
- 1987Kenny Britt, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1796George Washington’s Farewell Address is printed across America as an open letter to the public.
- 1799French Revolutionary Wars: French-Dutch victory against the Russians and British in the Battle of Bergen.
- 1863American Civil War: The first day of the Battle of Chickamauga, in northwestern Georgia, the bloodiest two-day battle of the conflict, and the only significant Confederate victory in the war’s Western Theater.
- 1868Spanish revolution: La Gloriosa.
- 1870Having invaded the Papal States a week earlier, the Italian Army lays siege to Rome, entering the city the next day, after which the Pope described himself as a Prisoner in the Vatican.
- 1881U.S. President James A. Garfield dies of wounds suffered in a July 2 shooting. Vice President Chester A. Arthur becomes President upon Garfield’s death.
- 1893Women’s suffrage: In New Zealand, the Electoral Act of 1893 is consented to by the governor giving all women in New Zealand the right to vote.
- 1970Kostas Georgakis, a Greek student of geology, sets himself ablaze in Matteotti Square in Genoa, Italy, as a protest against the dictatorial regime of Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1976Turkish Airlines Flight 452 hits the Taurus Mountains, outskirt of Karatepe, Osmaniye, Turkey, killing all 154 passengers and crew.
- 1985A strong earthquake kills thousands and destroys about 400 buildings in Mexico City.
View the complete list of historical events for September 19.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 19 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Thomas Smith, Janet Suzman, Will Friedle, Anton Newcombe, Steve Burton, Cassandra Peterson, Hayley Marie Norman, Kathleen Munroe, Asami Imajuku, Tamara Johnson-George.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 19 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 19, 1913.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1964 – David Eigenberg, American actor; March 5, 1989 – Jake Lloyd, American actor; January 12, 1987 – Naya Rivera, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045