Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of September 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 19, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 262nd day of the year 1942. It was the 38th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,299 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,766 days or 26.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 992 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 28, 1974.
If a dog named Kellogg - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kellogg will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kellogg will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Ragna Wettergreen
- 1887Lynne Overman
- 1910Jack Dunham
- 1924Don Harron
- 1928Adam West
- 1966Soledad O'Brien
- 1969Tapio Wilska
- 1970Takanori Nishikawa
- 1976Isha Koppikar
- 1986Chase Rice
View the complete list of September 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 19.
- 1749Jean Baptiste Joseph Delambre, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1822)
- 1887Lynne Overman, American actor and singer (d. 1943)
- 1927William Hickey, American actor (d. 1997)
- 1941Umberto Bossi, Italian politician
- 1952Nile Rodgers, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Chic and The Honeydrippers)
- 1954Eleni Vitali, Greek singer-songwriter
- 1964Kim Richards, American actress
- 1966Eric Rudolph, American terrorist
- 1982Eleni Daniilidou, Greek tennis player
- 1993Jirayu Tangsrisuk, Thai actor
View the complete list of September 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tommie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1676Jamestown is burned to the ground by the forces of Nathaniel Bacon during Bacon’s Rebellion.
- 1893Women’s suffrage: In New Zealand, the Electoral Act of 1893 is consented to by the governor giving all women in New Zealand the right to vote.
- 1940Witold Pilecki is voluntarily captured and sent to Auschwitz in order to smuggle out information and start a resistance.
- 1944Battle of Hürtgen Forest between United States and Nazi Germany begins.
- 1957First American underground nuclear bomb test (part of Operation Plumbbob).
- 1971Montagnard troops of South Vietnam revolt against the rule of Nguyễn Khánh, killing 70 ethnic Vietnamese soldiers.
- 1972A parcel bomb sent to Israeli Embassy in London kills one diplomat.
- 1973King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden has his investiture.
- 1983Saint Kitts and Nevis gains its independence.
- 1995The Washington Post and The New York Times publish the Unabomber’s manifesto.
View the complete list of September 19 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 19, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Germán Robles, Bengt Dalqvist, Don Knotts, Sergey Lazarev, Isabelle Fuhrman, Roselyn Sánchez, Jean Rollin, Austin O'Brien, Serri, Tora Sudiro.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 19 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 19, 1942.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th September 1942 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +209. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 13, 1934. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 19, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 262nd day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 38th Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 286 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,299 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,766 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 992
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 28, 1974
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (+209)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 13, 1934 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.IX.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1993 – Izzy Miller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 30, 1978 – Stark Sands, American actor and singer; March 4, 1912 – Judith Furse, English actress (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,804