Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of September 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 2, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 245th day of the year 1922. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,987 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,329 days or 33.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,253 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 11, 1954.
If a dog named Peach - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Peach will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Peach will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sue’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Sam Gooden
- 1950Yuen Wah
- 1966Dino Cazares
- 1966Tuc Watkins
- 1971Pawan Kalyan
- 1975MC Chris
- 1986Rob Ramsay
- 1986Ryuji Imaichi
- 1989Joel Goonan
View the complete list of September 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 2.
- 1850Woldemar Voigt, German physicist and academic (d. 1919)
- 1919Lance Macklin, English race car driver and businessman (d. 2002)
- 1922Leigh Kamman, American radio host (d. 2014)
- 1935D. Wayne Lukas, American horse trainer
- 1948Christa McAuliffe, American educator and astronaut (d. 1986)
- 1952Jimmy Connors, American tennis player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1979Ron Ng, Hong Kong actor, singer, and dancer
- 1985Eugenia Mandzhieva, Russian model
- 1992Alberto Masi, Italian footballer
- 1995Deimantas Petravičius, Lithuanian footballer
View the complete list of September 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 47 BCPharaoh Cleopatra VII of Egypt declares her son co-ruler as Ptolemy XV Caesarion.
- 44 BCCicero launches the first of his Philippics (oratorical attacks) on Mark Antony. He will make 14 of them over the following months.
- 31 BCFinal War of the Roman Republic: Battle of Actium: Off the western coast of Greece, forces of Octavian defeat troops under Mark Antony and Cleopatra.
- 1192The Treaty of Jaffa is signed between Richard I of England and Saladin, leading to the end of the Third Crusade.
- 1649The Italian city of Castro is completely destroyed by the forces of Pope Innocent X, ending the Wars of Castro.
- 1807The Royal Navy bombards Copenhagen with fire bombs and phosphorus rockets to prevent Denmark from surrendering its fleet to Napoleon.
- 1833Oberlin College is founded by John Jay Shipherd and Philo P. Stewart in Oberlin, Ohio.
- 1856The Tianjing incident takes place in Nanjing, China.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Sedan: Prussian forces take Napoleon III of France and 100,000 of his soldiers prisoner.
- 1968Operation OAU begins during the Nigerian Civil War
View the complete list of September 2 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 2, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sophie Anderton, Mabel King, Vikram, Amund Rydland, Ed Kuepper, Asteris Koutoulas, Helen Sjöholm, Mickey Rose, Elayne Boosler, Alex Harvey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 2 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 2, 1922.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd September 1922 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 9, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 22, 1909. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 2, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 245th day of 1922
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 269 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 36,987 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,329 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,253
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 11, 1954
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Brittany breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: December 9, 1922 (+103)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 22, 1909 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: II.IX.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1916 – Ed Sabol, American film producer, co-founded NFL Films (d. 2015); September 11, 1986 – Ryann Donnelly, American singer-songwriter (Schoolyard Heroes); May 9, 1917 – Fay Kanin, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,869