Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of September 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 2, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 245th day of the year 1966. It was the 35th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,345 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,448 days or 17.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 655 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 11, 1998.
If a dog named Hazel - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hazel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hazel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Meinhardt Raabe
- 1929Victor Spinetti
- 1934Sam Gooden
- 1943Joe Simon
- 1946Billy Preston
- 1948Terry Bradshaw
- 1966Tuc Watkins
- 1981Bracha van Doesburgh
- 1981Fariborz Kamkari
- 1989Joel Goonan
View the complete list of September 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 2.
- 1883Archduchess Elisabeth Marie of Austria (d. 1963)
- 1901Andreas Embirikos, Greek psychoanalyst and poet (d. 1975)
- 1946Luis Ávalos, Cuban-American actor (d. 2014)
- 1953Ahmad Shah Massoud, Afghan commander and politician, Afghan Minister of Defense (d. 2001)
- 1958Olivier Grouillard, French race car driver
- 1971César Sánchez, Spanish footballer
- 1973Hande Ataizi, Turkish actress
- 1973Jason Blake, American ice hockey player
- 1986Rob Ramsay, Canadian actor
- 1990Shayla Worley, American gymnast
View the complete list of September 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 44 BCCicero launches the first of his Philippics (oratorical attacks) on Mark Antony. He will make 14 of them over the following months.
- 31 BCFinal War of the Roman Republic: Battle of Actium: Off the western coast of Greece, forces of Octavian defeat troops under Mark Antony and Cleopatra.
- 1862American Civil War: United States President Abraham Lincoln reluctantly restores Union General George B. McClellan to full command after General John Pope’s disastrous defeat at the Second Battle of Bull Run.
- 1898Battle of Omdurman: British and Egyptian troops defeat Sudanese tribesmen and establish British dominance in Sudan.
- 1901Vice President of the United States Theodore Roosevelt utters the famous phrase, “Speak softly and carry a big stick” at the Minnesota State Fair.
- 1945Vietnam declares its independence, forming the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 1960The first election of the Parliament of the Central Tibetan Administration, in history of Tibet. The Tibetan community observes this date as Democracy Day.
- 1990Transnistria is unilaterally proclaimed a Soviet republic; the Soviet president Mikhail Gorbachev declares the decision null and void.
- 1998The UN’s International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda finds Jean-Paul Akayesu, the former mayor of a small town in Rwanda, guilty of nine counts of genocide.
- 2013The Eastern span replacement of the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge opened to traffic as the widest bridge in the world.
View the complete list of September 2 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 2, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Dury, Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande, Rodney Allen Rippy, Bubbi Morthens, Robert Walker, Chris Rush, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Polly Shannon, Pierre Fresnay, Clinton Gregory.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 2 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 2, 1966.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd September 1966 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sunshine Superman by Donovan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd September 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 2, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 245th day of 1966
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 35th Friday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 13 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,345 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,448 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 655
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 11, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1966 (-117)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Sunshine Superman by Donovan (September 3, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: II.IX.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1972 – Greg Berlanti, American director, producer, and screenwriter; January 23, 1932 – Larri Thomas, American actress and dancer (d. 2013); June 16, 1951 – Charlie Dominici, American singer and guitarist (Dream Theater and Dominici).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,108