Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of September 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 2, 1968 was a Monday and it was the 246th day of the year 1968. It was the 36th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,308 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,103 days or 16.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 620 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 11, 2000.
If a dog named Tikuioe - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tikuioe will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tikuioe will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Ramón Valdés
- 1928Mel Stuart
- 1946Joe Yamanaka
- 1948Terry Bradshaw
- 1971Shauna Sand
- 1973Katt Williams
- 1981Bracha van Doesburgh
- 1981Fariborz Kamkari
- 1982Mandy Cho
- 1985Eugenia Mandzhieva
View the complete list of September 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 2.
- 1810Lysander Button, American engineer (d. 1898)
- 1928Horace Silver, American pianist and composer (d. 2014)
- 1928Mel Stuart, American director and producer (d. 2012)
- 1929Victor Spinetti, Welsh actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1938Leonard Appleyard, English diplomat, British Ambassador to China
- 1940Jimmy Clanton, American singer
- 1962Alonso Lujambio, Mexican academic and politician (d. 2012)
- 1971César Sánchez, Spanish footballer
- 1980Danny Shittu, Nigerian footballer
- 1992Nenad Lukić, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of September 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 47 BCPharaoh Cleopatra VII of Egypt declares her son co-ruler as Ptolemy XV Caesarion.
- 1806A massive landslide destroys the town of Goldau, Switzerland, killing 457.
- 1811The University of Oslo is founded as The Royal Fredericks University, after Frederick VI of Denmark and Norway.
- 1859A solar super storm affects electrical telegraph service.
- 1901Vice President of the United States Theodore Roosevelt utters the famous phrase, “Speak softly and carry a big stick” at the Minnesota State Fair.
- 1912Arthur Rose Eldred is awarded the first Eagle Scout award of the Boy Scouts of America.
- 1945World War II: Combat ends in the Pacific Theater: The Japanese Instrument of Surrender is signed by Japanese Foreign Minister Mamoru Shigemitsu and accepted aboard the battleship USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay.
- 1990Transnistria is unilaterally proclaimed a Soviet republic; the Soviet president Mikhail Gorbachev declares the decision null and void.
- 1992An earthquake in Nicaragua kills at least 116 people.
- 1998The UN’s International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda finds Jean-Paul Akayesu, the former mayor of a small town in Rwanda, guilty of nine counts of genocide.
View the complete list of September 2 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 2, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Crystallia, Paul Eiding, Imran Khan, Patrick Harvey, Khandi Alexander, Barbara Knudson, Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Arnold Wesker, Barney Harwood, Fiona Glascott.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 2 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 2, 1968.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd September 1968 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 1, 1983. Your incompatibility score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 7, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd September 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 2, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 246th day of 1968
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 36th Monday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,308 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,103 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 620
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 11, 2000
- Age in dog years: 277 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1994 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 1, 1983 (-161)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: People Got to Be Free by The Rascals (September 7, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1985 – Arden Cho, American model, actress, and singer; September 28, 1984 – Jenny Omnichord, Canadian singer-songwriter (The Barmitzvah Brothers); May 15, 1946 – Kenichi Mikawa, Japanese singer and television personality.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,868