Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of September 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 2, 1995 was a Saturday and it was the 245th day of the year 1995. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,752 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,917 days or 7.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 297 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 11, 2027.
If a dog named Cleco - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 112 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cleco will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cleco will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Joe Yamanaka
- 1946Luis Ávalos
- 1950Yuen Wah
- 1951Michael Gray
- 1953John Zorn
- 1961Ron Wasserman
- 1964Keanu Reeves
- 1973Katt Williams
- 1982Mandy Cho
- 1986Rob Ramsay
View the complete list of September 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 2.
- 1675William Somervile, English poet and author (d. 1742)
- 1850Woldemar Voigt, German physicist and academic (d. 1919)
- 1911William F. Harrah, American businessman, founded the Caesars Entertainment Corporation (d. 1978)
- 1924Daniel arap Moi, Kenyan educator and politician, 2nd President of Kenya
- 1932Walter Davis, Jr., American pianist (d. 1990)
- 1935D. Wayne Lukas, American horse trainer
- 1954Gai Waterhouse, Scottish-Australian horse trainer and businesswoman
- 1957Tony Alva, American skateboarder and bass player
- 1981Bracha van Doesburgh, Dutch actress
- 1991Gyasi Zardes, American footballer
View the complete list of September 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666The Great Fire of London breaks out and burns for three days, destroying 10,000 buildings including St Paul’s Cathedral.
- 1789The United States Department of the Treasury is founded.
- 1806A massive landslide destroys the town of Goldau, Switzerland, killing 457.
- 1833Oberlin College is founded by John Jay Shipherd and Philo P. Stewart in Oberlin, Ohio.
- 1885Rock Springs massacre: In Rock Springs, Wyoming, 150 white miners, who are struggling to unionize so they could strike for better wages and work conditions, attack their Chinese fellow workers killing 28, wounding 15 and forcing several hundred more out of town.
- 1898Battle of Omdurman: British and Egyptian troops defeat Sudanese tribesmen and establish British dominance in Sudan.
- 1945World War II: Combat ends in the Pacific Theater: The Japanese Instrument of Surrender is signed by Japanese Foreign Minister Mamoru Shigemitsu and accepted aboard the battleship USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay.
- 1957President Ngô Đình Diệm of South Vietnam becomes the first foreign head of state to make a state visit to Australia.
- 1958United States Air Force C-130A-II is shot down by fighters over Yerevan in Armenia when it strays into Soviet airspace while conducting a sigint mission. All crew members are killed.
- 1960The first election of the Parliament of the Central Tibetan Administration, in history of Tibet. The Tibetan community observes this date as Democracy Day.
View the complete list of September 2 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 2, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roxana Zal, Linda Cardellini, Lee Joon, Ryann Donnelly, Oritsé Williams, Myleene Klass, Ann Reinking, Poppy Montgomery, Mary McCormack, Kathleen Kinmont.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 2 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 2, 1995.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd September 1995 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 3, 1992. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 15, 2004. Your incompatibility score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 2, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd September 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 2, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 245th day of 1995
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,752 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,917 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 297
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 11, 2027
- Age in dog years: 112 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 3, 1992 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 15, 2004 (-168)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson (September 2, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
- Roman numerals: II.IX.MCMXCV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1965 – Viola Davis, American actress; February 20, 1989 – Jack Falahee, American actor; May 9, 1950 – Matthew Kelly, English actor and presenter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127