Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of September 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 2, 1995 was a Saturday and it was the 245th day of the year 1995. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,692 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,897 days or 7.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 295 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 11, 2027.
If a dog named Tumbleweed - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 123 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tumbleweed will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tumbleweed will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Marge Champion
- 1929Hal Ashby
- 1946Joe Yamanaka
- 1948Terry Bradshaw
- 1961Ron Wasserman
- 1968Kristen Cloke
- 1973Katt Williams
- 1984Danson Tang
- 1984Jack Peñate
- 1986Ryuji Imaichi
View the complete list of September 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 2.
- 1865Simeón Ola, Filipino general and politician (d. 1952)
- 1922Leigh Kamman, American radio host (d. 2014)
- 1943Rosalind Ashford, American singer (Martha and the Vandellas)
- 1947Richard Coughlan, English drummer (Caravan and The Wilde Flowers) (d. 2013)
- 1954Billi Gordon, American neuroscientist, author, and actor
- 1958Lynne Kosky, Australian social worker and politician (d. 2014)
- 1958Olivier Grouillard, French race car driver
- 1986Gélson Fernandes, Swiss footballer
- 1991Gyasi Zardes, American footballer
- 1995Deimantas Petravičius, Lithuanian footballer
View the complete list of September 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 31 BCFinal War of the Roman Republic: Battle of Actium: Off the western coast of Greece, forces of Octavian defeat troops under Mark Antony and Cleopatra.
- 421Galla Placidia, wife of the Emperor Constantius III, becomes a widow for the second time when her husband dies suddenly of an illness.
- 1792During what became known as the September Massacres of the French Revolution, rampaging mobs slaughter three Roman Catholic Church bishops, more than two hundred priests, and prisoners believed to be royalist sympathizers.
- 1807The Royal Navy bombards Copenhagen with fire bombs and phosphorus rockets to prevent Denmark from surrendering its fleet to Napoleon.
- 1862American Civil War: United States President Abraham Lincoln reluctantly restores Union General George B. McClellan to full command after General John Pope’s disastrous defeat at the Second Battle of Bull Run.
- 1864American Civil War: Union forces enter Atlanta, a day after the Confederate defenders flee the city, ending the Atlanta Campaign.
- 1957President Ngô Đình Diệm of South Vietnam becomes the first foreign head of state to make a state visit to Australia.
- 1958United States Air Force C-130A-II is shot down by fighters over Yerevan in Armenia when it strays into Soviet airspace while conducting a sigint mission. All crew members are killed.
- 1968Operation OAU begins during the Nigerian Civil War
- 2013The Eastern span replacement of the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge opened to traffic as the widest bridge in the world.
View the complete list of September 2 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 2, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Dooley, Harel Skaat, Kip Winger, Natalie Dessay, Tuna, Zach Mills, David Was, Marta Sánchez, Rebecca Black, Amy Winehouse.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 2 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 2, 1995.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd September 1995 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 3, 1992. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 15, 2004. Your incompatibility score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 2, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd September 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 2, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 245th day of 1995
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,692 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,897 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 295
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 11, 2027
- Age in dog years: 123 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 3, 1992 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 15, 2004 (-168)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson (September 2, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1980 – Yoanna House, American model and actress; June 21, 1950 – Gérard Lanvin, French actor; July 24, 1970 – Stephanie Adams, American model and author.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,050