Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 263rd day of the year 1922. It was the 38th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,249 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,750 days or 32.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 29, 1954.
If a dog named Oopie - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oopie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oopie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Albert Marre
- 1944Jeremy Child
- 1956John Harle
- 1959Meral Okay
- 1966Nuno Bettencourt
- 1981Joanie Dodds
- 1982Sarah Glendening
- 1985Mami Yamasaki
- 1990Phillip Phillips
View the complete list of September 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 1880Louise Peete, American murderer (d. 1947)
- 1911Shriram Sharma, Indian philosopher and activist (d. 1991)
- 1920Jay Ward, American animator, producer, and screenwriter, founded Jay Ward Productions (d. 1989)
- 1934Takayuki Kubota, Japanese-American martial artist and actor
- 1959Joanna Domańska, Polish pianist and educator
- 1959Meral Okay, Turkish actress, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1968Leah Pinsent, Canadian actress
- 1978Sarit Hadad, Israeli singer
- 1986İbrahim Kaş, Turkish footballer
- 1990John Tavares, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of September 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1187Saladin begins the Siege of Jerusalem.
- 1378Cardinal Robert of Geneva, called by some the “Butcher of Cesena”, is elected as Avignon Pope Clement VII, beginning the Papal schism.
- 1596Diego de Montemayor founds the city of Monterrey in New Spain.
- 1854Battle of Alma: British and French troops defeat Russians in Crimea.
- 1893Charles Duryea and his brother road-test the first American-made gasoline-powered automobile.
- 1910The ocean liner SS France, later known as the “Versailles of the Atlantic”, is launched.
- 1920Foundation of the Spanish Legion.
- 1967RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 is launched at John Brown & Company, Clydebank, Scotland. It is operated by the Cunard Line.
- 1970Syrian tanks roll into Jordan in response to continued fighting between Jordan and the fedayeen.
- 2003Maldives civil unrest: the death of prisoner Hassan Evan Naseem sparks a day of rioting in Malé.
View the complete list of September 20 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arend Langenberg, Brian Haner, Park Gyu-ri, Pimp C, Tanya Donelly, Hannah Louise Shearer, Adam Faith, Dragana Mirković, Atsuko Kurusu, Leonard Nimoy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 20, 1922.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th September 1922 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1902. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1949. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 20, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 263rd day of 1922
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 38th Wednesday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 180 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,249 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,750 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,194
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 29, 1954
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1902 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1949 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1970 – Joe Lo Truglio, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 9, 1979 – Hiroko Anzai, Japanese actress and model; October 1, 1939 – Geoffrey Whitehead, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,771