Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 263rd day of the year 1947. It was the 38th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,053 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,684 days or 23.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 882 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 29, 1979.
If a dog named Laycee - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Laycee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Laycee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Clarice Taylor
- 1925Bobby Nunn
- 1948Victoria Mallory
- 1964Maggie Cheung
- 1973Cansel Elçin
- 1976Yui Horie
- 1977Namie Amuro
- 1988Arisa Sato
- 1991Génesis Carmona
View the complete list of September 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 1914Johannes Hint, Estonian engineer (d. 1985)
- 1917Red Auerbach, American basketball player and coach (d. 2006)
- 1929Anne Meara, American actress, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1947Bruce Pasternack, American businessman
- 1954Anne McIntosh, Scottish lawyer and politician
- 1959Joseph Alessi, American trombonist and educator
- 1977Chris Mooney, American journalist and academic
- 1978Patrizio Buanne, Austrian-Italian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1980Jonathan Le Billon, English actor
- 1985Mami Yamasaki, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of September 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 622Muhammad and Abu Bakr arrived in Medina
- 1187Saladin begins the Siege of Jerusalem.
- 1378Cardinal Robert of Geneva, called by some the “Butcher of Cesena”, is elected as Avignon Pope Clement VII, beginning the Papal schism.
- 1835Ragamuffin rebels capture Porto Alegre, then capital of the Brazilian imperial province of Rio Grande do Sul, triggering the start of ten-year-long Ragamuffin War.
- 1863American Civil War: The conclusion of the Battle of Chickamauga in northwestern Georgia, the bloodiest two-day battle of the conflict, and the only significant Confederate victory in the war’s Western Theater.
- 1870Bersaglieri corps enter Rome through the Porta Pia and complete the unification of Italy, ending de facto the temporal power of popes.
- 1893Charles Duryea and his brother road-test the first American-made gasoline-powered automobile.
- 1977The Socialist Republic of Vietnam is admitted to the United Nations.
- 1985Capital gains tax is introduced in Australia, one of a number of tax reforms by the Hawke/Keating government.
- 2007Between 15,000 and 20,000 protesters marched on Jena, Louisiana, in support of six black youths who had been convicted of assaulting a white classmate.
View the complete list of September 20 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Avis Bunnage, Engin Akyürek, Ray Ellis, Audrey Totter, Scott Speedman, Josephine Tewson, Lyn Paul, Mark Lenard, DJ Webstar, John Leyton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 20, 1947.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th September 1947 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 4, 1960. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 20, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 263rd day of 1947
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 38th Saturday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 245 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,053 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,684 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 882
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 29, 1979
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1971 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 4, 1960 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1972 – Sharon Leal, American actress and singer; March 7, 1950 – Iris Chacón, Puerto Rican actress, singer, and dancer; December 10, 1967 – Narimi Arimori, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,765