Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1950 was a Wednesday and it was the 263rd day of the year 1950. It was the 38th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,363 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,454 days or 23.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 859 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 29, 1982.
If a dog named Koduh - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Koduh will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Koduh will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Akkineni Nageswara Rao
- 1934Jeff Morris
- 1966Nuno Bettencourt
- 1967Kristen Johnston
- 1969Tim Rogers
- 1972Sawa Suzuki
- 1983Yuna Ito
- 1995Sammi Hanratty
View the complete list of September 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 1833Ernesto Teodoro Moneta, Italian soldier and journalist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1918)
- 1915K. H. Ting, Chinese bishop (d. 2012)
- 1917Red Auerbach, American basketball player and coach (d. 2006)
- 1951Mike Graham, American wrestler and promoter (d. 2012)
- 1967Martin Harrison, American football player
- 1975Asia Argento, Italian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1983Freya Ross, Scottish runner
- 1986Aldis Hodge, American actor
- 1990Marilou, Canadian singer
- 1996Ioana Loredana Roșca, Romanian tennis player
View the complete list of September 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Yvonne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1058Agnes of Poitou and Andrew I of Hungary meet to negotiate about the border-zone in present-day Burgenland.
- 1066Battle of Fulford, Viking Harald Hardrada defeats earls Morcar and Edwin
- 1519Ferdinand Magellan sets sail from Sanlúcar de Barrameda with about 270 men on his expedition to circumnavigate the globe.
- 1737The finish of the Walking Purchase which forces the cession of 1.2 million acres (4,860 km²) of Lenape-Delaware tribal land to the Pennsylvania Colony.
- 1961Greek general Konstantinos Dovas becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1973Billie Jean King beats Bobby Riggs in the Battle of the Sexes tennis match at the Houston Astrodome.
- 1990South Ossetia declares its independence from Georgia.
- 2001In an address to a joint session of Congress and the American people, U.S. President George W. Bush declares a “War on Terror”.
- 2008A dump truck full of explosives detonates in front of the Marriott hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan, killing 54 people and injuring 266 others.
- 2011The United States military ends its “don't ask, don't tell” policy, allowing gay men and women to serve openly for the first time.
View the complete list of September 20 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: J. R. Richards, Varun Dhawan, George Takei, Sibel Can, Timati, Martin Short, Vivian Hsu, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Dianne Wiest, Gemma Garrett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 20, 1950.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th September 1950 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 12, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1930. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 20th September 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 20, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 263rd day of 1950
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 38th Wednesday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 205 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,363 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,454 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 859
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 29, 1982
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 12, 1965 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1930 (-133)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.IX.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1987 – Nozomi Tsuji, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Minimoni, and Morning Musume Otomegumi); March 12, 1957 – Marlon Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5); November 7, 1903 – Dean Jagger, American actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,006