Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 264th day of the year 1968. It was the 38th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,304 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,435 days or 17.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 654 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 29, 2000.
If a dog named Spade - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spade will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spade will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Akkineni Nageswara Rao
- 1927Colette Bonheur
- 1928Kirsten Rolffes
- 1931Cherd Songsri
- 1948Victoria Mallory
- 1959Meral Okay
- 1963Robert LaSardo
- 1976Enuka Okuma
- 1976Jon Bernthal
View the complete list of September 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 1872Maurice Gamelin, French general (d. 1958)
- 1921Chico Hamilton, American drummer, composer, and bandleader (d. 2013)
- 1927Red Mitchell, American bassist, composer, and poet (d. 1992)
- 1948John Panozzo, American drummer (Styx) (d. 1996)
- 1976Enuka Okuma, Canadian actress and screenwriter
- 1978Héctor Camacho, Jr., Puerto Rican-American boxer
- 1978Jason Bay, Canadian-American baseball player
- 1978Patrizio Buanne, Austrian-Italian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1982Brian Fortuna, American dancer and choreographer
- 1983Freya Ross, Scottish runner
View the complete list of September 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kyle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260the Great Prussian Uprising among the old Prussians begins against the Teutonic Knights.
- 1378Cardinal Robert of Geneva, called by some the “Butcher of Cesena”, is elected as Avignon Pope Clement VII, beginning the Papal schism.
- 1697The Treaty of Ryswick is signed by France, England, Spain, the Holy Roman Empire and the Dutch Republic ending the Nine Years’ War (1688–97).
- 1737The finish of the Walking Purchase which forces the cession of 1.2 million acres (4,860 km²) of Lenape-Delaware tribal land to the Pennsylvania Colony.
- 1848The American Association for the Advancement of Science is created.
- 1863American Civil War: The conclusion of the Battle of Chickamauga in northwestern Georgia, the bloodiest two-day battle of the conflict, and the only significant Confederate victory in the war’s Western Theater.
- 1984A suicide bomber in a car attacks the U.S. embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing twenty-two people.
- 1985Capital gains tax is introduced in Australia, one of a number of tax reforms by the Hawke/Keating government.
- 2001In an address to a joint session of Congress and the American people, U.S. President George W. Bush declares a “War on Terror”.
- 2002The Kolka-Karmadon rock/ice slide.
View the complete list of September 20 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donovan, Gilla, Freja Beha Erichsen, Lara Stone, Jane Powell, William Reynolds, Rakhee Gulzar, Rao Gopal Rao, Fefe Dobson, Sabrina Carpenter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 20, 1968.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th September 1968 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 9, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 20, 1983. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Harper Valley PTA by Jeannie C. Riley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 21, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 20th September 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 20, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 264th day of 1968
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 38th Friday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 54 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,304 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,435 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 654
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 29, 2000
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 9, 1941 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 20, 1983 (-129)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Harper Valley PTA by Jeannie C. Riley (September 21, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.IX.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1937 – Garrett Morris, American actor and singer; December 24, 1980 – Maarja-Liis Ilus, Estonian singer; June 30, 1936 – Nancy Dussault, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,019