Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 263rd day of the year 1970. It was the 38th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,634 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,211 days or 17.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 29, 2002.
If a dog named Sugar - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 282 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sugar will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sugar will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Gogi Grant
- 1927Colette Bonheur
- 1934Sophia Loren
- 1949Mahesh Bhatt
- 1957Alannah Currie
- 1972Sawa Suzuki
- 1977Namie Amuro
- 1978Charlie Weber
- 1980Mariacarla Boscono
- 1984Belén Rodríguez
View the complete list of September 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 1161Emperor Takakura of Japan (d. 1181)
- 1924Jackie Paris, American singer and guitarist (d. 2004)
- 1925Ananda Mahidol, Thai king (d. 1946)
- 1926Libero Liberati, Italian motorcycle racer (d. 1962)
- 1940Tarō Asō, Japanese target shooter and politician, 92nd Prime Minister of Japan
- 1951Joanna Cameron, American model and actress
- 1951Mike Graham, American wrestler and promoter (d. 2012)
- 1961Caroline Flint, English politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1973Cansel Elçin, Turkish actor, director, and producer
- 1991Génesis Carmona, Venezuelan model (d. 2014)
View the complete list of September 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1378Cardinal Robert of Geneva, called by some the “Butcher of Cesena”, is elected as Avignon Pope Clement VII, beginning the Papal schism.
- 1792French troops stop allied invasion of France, during the War of the First Coalition at Valmy.
- 1871Bishop John Coleridge Patteson is martyred on the island of Nukapu, a Polynesian outlier island now in the Temotu Province of the Solomon Islands. He is the first bishop of Melanesia.
- 1906Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania is launched at the Swan Hunter & Wigham Richardson shipyard in Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
- 1911White Star Line’s RMS Olympic collides with British warship HMS Hawke.
- 1962James Meredith, an African American, is temporarily barred from entering the University of Mississippi.
- 1973Billie Jean King beats Bobby Riggs in the Battle of the Sexes tennis match at the Houston Astrodome.
- 1990South Ossetia declares its independence from Georgia.
- 2007Between 15,000 and 20,000 protesters marched on Jena, Louisiana, in support of six black youths who had been convicted of assaulting a white classmate.
- 2008A dump truck full of explosives detonates in front of the Marriott hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan, killing 54 people and injuring 266 others.
View the complete list of September 20 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carol Bruce, Koji Yamamoto, Dilana, Geraint Wyn Davies, Pamela Cundell, Asami Konno, Camren Bicondova, Hansika Motwani, Polly Walker, Dan Cortese.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 20, 1970.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th September 1970 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1948. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 20th September 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 20, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 263rd day of 1970
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 38th Sunday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,634 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,211 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 631
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 29, 2002
- Age in dog years: 282 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1948 (-130)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross (September 26, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.IX.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1958 – Mark Patton, American actor; April 26, 1974 – Ivana Miličević, Bosnian-American actress; September 15, 1977 – Marisa Ramirez, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,116