Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 263rd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,745 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Sidney Olcott
- 1914Kenneth More
- 1930Eddie Bo
- 1940William Finley
- 1949Mahesh Bhatt
- 1956Gary Cole
- 1967Gunnar Nelson
- 1967Kristen Johnston
- 1982Sarah Glendening
- 1985Mami Yamasaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 1608Jean-Jacques Olier, French priest and mystic, founded the Society of Saint-Sulpice (d. 1657)
- 1873Ferenc Szisz, Hungarian race car driver (d. 1944)
- 1925Ananda Mahidol, Thai king (d. 1946)
- 1936Salvador Reyes Monteón, Mexican footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1946Markandey Katju, Indian lawyer and judge
- 1960Lee Hall, English playwright and screenwriter
- 1964Randy Bradbury, American bass player (Pennywise and One Hit Wonder)
- 1978Scott Minto, Australian rugby player
- 1981Feliciano López, Spanish tennis player
- 1996Ioana Loredana Roșca, Romanian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Battle of Fulford, Viking Harald Hardrada defeats earls Morcar and Edwin
- 1835Ragamuffin rebels capture Porto Alegre, then capital of the Brazilian imperial province of Rio Grande do Sul, triggering the start of ten-year-long Ragamuffin War.
- 1848The American Association for the Advancement of Science is created.
- 1893Charles Duryea and his brother road-test the first American-made gasoline-powered automobile.
- 1930Syro-Malankara Catholic Church is formed by Archbishop Mar Ivanios.
- 1982The National Football League players begin a 57-day strike.
- 1990South Ossetia declares its independence from Georgia.
- 2000The United Kingdom’s MI6 Secret Intelligence Service building is attacked by individuals using a Russian-built RPG-22 anti-tank missile. The perpetrators remain unidentified.
- 2002The Kolka-Karmadon rock/ice slide.
- 2008A dump truck full of explosives detonates in front of the Marriott hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan, killing 54 people and injuring 266 others.
View the complete list of historical events for September 20.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessi Colter, Rita Ora, Chill Wills, Neal Doughty, Stephen Lewis, Jim Rosenthal, Jason Alexander, Moses Chan, Kathleen Hanna, Samantha Hammel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 20, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Donny Osmond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 25, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1984 – Theresa Fu, Chinese singer and actress (Cookies); July 15, 1951 – Jesse Ventura, American wrestler, actor, and politician, 38th Governor of Minnesota; October 1, 1964 – Harry Hill, English comedian, actor, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059