Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 263rd day of the year 1975. It was the 38th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,712 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,571 days or 15.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 29, 2007.
If a dog named Chin-Chin - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chin-Chin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chin-Chin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Fernando Rey
- 1920Jay Ward
- 1924Gogi Grant
- 1927Rachel Roberts
- 1928Kirsten Rolffes
- 1954Brinke Stevens
- 1967Kristen Johnston
- 1980Jonathan Le Billon
- 1983Yuna Ito
View the complete list of September 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 1593Gottfried Scheidt, German organist and composer (d. 1661)
- 1872Maurice Gamelin, French general (d. 1958)
- 1890Linda Eenpalu, Estonian activist and politician (d. 1967)
- 1911Shriram Sharma, Indian philosopher and activist (d. 1991)
- 1925Bobby Nunn, American singer (The Coasters and The Robins) (d. 1986)
- 1936Andrew Davies, Welsh author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1938Eric Gale, American guitarist and producer (Stuff) (d. 1994)
- 1956Gary Cole, American actor
- 1969Patrick Pentland, Irish-Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sloan)
- 1995Sammi Hanratty, American actress and singer
View the complete list of September 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rosa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Battle of Fulford, Viking Harald Hardrada defeats earls Morcar and Edwin
- 1187Saladin begins the Siege of Jerusalem.
- 1378Cardinal Robert of Geneva, called by some the “Butcher of Cesena”, is elected as Avignon Pope Clement VII, beginning the Papal schism.
- 1596Diego de Montemayor founds the city of Monterrey in New Spain.
- 1881U.S. President Chester A. Arthur is sworn in, the morning after becoming President upon James A. Garfield’s death.
- 1920Foundation of the Spanish Legion.
- 1967RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 is launched at John Brown & Company, Clydebank, Scotland. It is operated by the Cunard Line.
- 1984A suicide bomber in a car attacks the U.S. embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing twenty-two people.
- 2002The Kolka-Karmadon rock/ice slide.
- 2008A dump truck full of explosives detonates in front of the Marriott hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan, killing 54 people and injuring 266 others.
View the complete list of September 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bree Robertson, Anne Ramsey, Alexis Minotis, Dean Riesner, Sokratis Malamas, Cynthia Robinson, Bud Collyer, Leigh Whannell, Karen Mulder, Greg Kinnear.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 20, 1975.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th September 1975 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 20, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1990. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fame by David Bowie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 20, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 20th September 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 20, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 263rd day of 1975
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 38th Saturday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 90 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,712 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,571 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 566
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 29, 2007
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 20, 1947 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1990 (-127)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Fame by David Bowie (September 20, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.IX.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1949 – Jim Varney, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2000); June 15, 1956 – Robin Curtis, American actress; August 30, 1986 – Ryan Ross, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Panic! at the Disco and The Young Veins).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,968