Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 263rd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,554 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 493 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Colette Bonheur
- 1954Brinke Stevens
- 1960Dave Hemingway
- 1966Nuno Bettencourt
- 1969Tim Rogers
- 1976Jon Bernthal
- 1977Namie Amuro
- 1980Mehrzad Marashi
- 1980Ryan Donowho
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 1917Don Starr, American actor (d. 1995)
- 1938Jane Manning, English soprano and educator
- 1954Henry Samueli, American businessman, co-founded Broadcom
- 1956Debbi Morgan, American actress
- 1965Robert Rusler, American actor and producer
- 1969Tim Rogers, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (You Am I)
- 1973Jo Pavey, English runner
- 1976Yui Horie, Japanese voice actress and singer (Aice5)
- 1977Namie Amuro, Japanese singer, dancer, and actress (Super Monkey’s and Suite Chic)
- 1978Dante Hall, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1058Agnes of Poitou and Andrew I of Hungary meet to negotiate about the border-zone in present-day Burgenland.
- 1066Battle of Fulford, Viking Harald Hardrada defeats earls Morcar and Edwin
- 1737The finish of the Walking Purchase which forces the cession of 1.2 million acres (4,860 km²) of Lenape-Delaware tribal land to the Pennsylvania Colony.
- 1854Battle of Alma: British and French troops defeat Russians in Crimea.
- 1860The Prince of Wales (later King Edward VII of the United Kingdom) visits the United States.
- 1893Charles Duryea and his brother road-test the first American-made gasoline-powered automobile.
- 1973Billie Jean King beats Bobby Riggs in the Battle of the Sexes tennis match at the Houston Astrodome.
- 1984A suicide bomber in a car attacks the U.S. embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing twenty-two people.
- 2000The United Kingdom’s MI6 Secret Intelligence Service building is attacked by individuals using a Russian-built RPG-22 anti-tank missile. The perpetrators remain unidentified.
- 2002The Kolka-Karmadon rock/ice slide.
View the complete list of historical events for September 20.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oritsé Williams, Marti Noxon, Kether Donohue, Fefe Dobson, Paz Vega, Mary Kay Place, Conor Oberst, Travis Tedford, Rachel Platten, Hilary Duff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 20, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by The Emotions as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 24, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1959 – Daniel Darc, French singer-songwriter (Taxi Girl) (d. 2013); February 27, 1951 – Steve Harley, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Cockney Rebel); August 28, 1957 – Rick Rossovich, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056