Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 263rd day of the year 1985. It was the 38th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,502 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,167 days or 11.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 424 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 29, 2017.
If a dog named Bernice - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bernice will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bernice will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Kenneth More
- 1917Clarice Taylor
- 1924Jackie Paris
- 1940William Finley
- 1951Joanna Cameron
- 1956Gary Cole
- 1966Nuno Bettencourt
- 1976Jon Bernthal
- 1991Spencer Locke
- 1995Sammi Hanratty
View the complete list of September 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 1923Maurice Sauvé, Canadian economist, academic, and politician (d. 1992)
- 1941Dale Chihuly, American sculptor and educator
- 1949Mahesh Bhatt, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1951Javier Marías, Spanish journalist, author, and academic
- 1956Steve Coleman, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader
- 1959Joseph Alessi, American trombonist and educator
- 1964Randy Bradbury, American bass player (Pennywise and One Hit Wonder)
- 1978Charlie Weber, American actor
- 1980Jonathan Le Billon, English actor
- 1981Joanie Dodds, American model and actress
View the complete list of September 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Damon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498The 1498 Nankai earthquake generates a tsunami that washes away the building housing the statue of the Great Buddha at Kōtoku-in in Kamakura, Kanagawa, Japan; since then the Buddha has sat in the open air.
- 1519Ferdinand Magellan sets sail from Sanlúcar de Barrameda with about 270 men on his expedition to circumnavigate the globe.
- 1792French troops stop allied invasion of France, during the War of the First Coalition at Valmy.
- 1962James Meredith, an African American, is temporarily barred from entering the University of Mississippi.
- 1971Having weakened after making landfall in Nicaragua the previous day, Hurricane Irene regains enough strength to be renamed Hurricane Olivia, making it the first known hurricane to cross from the Atlantic Ocean into the Pacific.
- 1977The Socialist Republic of Vietnam is admitted to the United Nations.
- 1984A suicide bomber in a car attacks the U.S. embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing twenty-two people.
- 2002The Kolka-Karmadon rock/ice slide.
- 2003Maldives civil unrest: the death of prisoner Hassan Evan Naseem sparks a day of rioting in Malé.
- 2008A dump truck full of explosives detonates in front of the Marriott hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan, killing 54 people and injuring 266 others.
View the complete list of September 20 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annie Ilonzeh, The Blue Meanie, Greg Quill, Big John Studd, Steve Howey, Susan Sarandon, Andrea Jennifer Shubert, Margarete Schön, Caroline Quentin, Bakarhythm.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 20, 1985.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th September 1985 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 31, 1965. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money for Nothing by Dire Straits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 21, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 20th September 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 20, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 263rd day of 1985
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 38th Friday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 282 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,502 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,167 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 424
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 29, 2017
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1982 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 31, 1965 (-147)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Money for Nothing by Dire Straits (September 21, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.IX.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1944 – Mike d'Abo, English singer-songwriter (Manfred Mann and A Band of Angels); December 3, 1957 – Valérie Quennessen, French actress (d. 1989); August 13, 1930 – Don Ho, American singer and ukulele player (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029