Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1992 was a Sunday and it was the 264th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,075 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 307 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Jean Dréville
- 1920Jay Ward
- 1923Akkineni Nageswara Rao
- 1924Jackie Paris
- 1927Rachel Roberts
- 1959Meral Okay
- 1968Ben Shepherd
- 1976Yui Horie
- 1985Mami Yamasaki
- 1988Arisa Sato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 524Kan B'alam I, Mayan ruler (d. 583)
- 1873Ferenc Szisz, Hungarian race car driver (d. 1944)
- 1873Sidney Olcott, Canadian-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1949)
- 1917Red Auerbach, American basketball player and coach (d. 2006)
- 1937Garry Johnson, English general
- 1947Bruce Pasternack, American businessman
- 1968Ijaz Ahmed, Pakistani cricketer and coach
- 1976Reuben Singh, English businessman
- 1983Yuna Ito, American-Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1986Jason Nightingale, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1596Diego de Montemayor founds the city of Monterrey in New Spain.
- 1857The Indian Rebellion of 1857 ends with the recapture of Delhi by troops loyal to the East India Company.
- 1881U.S. President Chester A. Arthur is sworn in, the morning after becoming President upon James A. Garfield’s death.
- 1893Charles Duryea and his brother road-test the first American-made gasoline-powered automobile.
- 1942Holocaust in Letychiv, Ukraine. In the course of two days the German SS murders at least 3,000 Jews.
- 1961Greek general Konstantinos Dovas becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1982The National Football League players begin a 57-day strike.
- 1984A suicide bomber in a car attacks the U.S. embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing twenty-two people.
- 2000The United Kingdom’s MI6 Secret Intelligence Service building is attacked by individuals using a Russian-built RPG-22 anti-tank missile. The perpetrators remain unidentified.
- 2001In an address to a joint session of Congress and the American people, U.S. President George W. Bush declares a “War on Terror”.
View the complete list of historical events for September 20.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Moen, Max Irons, Rainbow Sun Francks, Franka Potente, Brett Eldredge, Angie Everhart, Jun Shison, Ivanka Trump, Lucia Rijker, Dan Duryea.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 20, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was End of the Road by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1953 – Carl Jackson, American singer-songwriter and producer; September 22, 1984 – Laura Vandervoort, Canadian actress and producer; August 25, 1992 – Alex Roots, English singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057