Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 264th day of the year 1939. It was the 38th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,752 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,917 days or 27.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,008 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 30, 1971.
If a dog named Mickey - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mickey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mickey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863John Bunny
- 1929Héctor Alterio
- 1960Sikandar Sanam
- 1962Rob Morrow
- 1965David Wenham
- 1970Melissa Ferrick
- 1978Paulo Costanzo
- 1983Joseph Mazzello
- 1983Maggie Grace
- 1994Fumi Nikaidō
View the complete list of September 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1415Frederick III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1493)
- 1936Dickey Lee, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1940Hermann Knoflacher, Austrian engineer and academic
- 1950Bill Murray, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1955Richard Hieb, American engineer and astronaut
- 1963Curtly Ambrose, Antiguan cricketer and bass player
- 1973Oswaldo Sánchez, Mexican footballer
- 1978Doug Howlett, New Zealand rugby player
- 1989Jef Gaitan, Filipino actress and singer
- 1992Rodrigo Godínez, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of September 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EASMOMJGEOJQ? Check your answers here: Word scramble EASMOMJGEOJQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Avitus enters Rome with a Gallic army and consolidates his power.
- 1217Livonian Crusade: The Estonian leader Lembitu and Livonian leader Kaupo the Accursed are killed in Battle of Matthew’s Day.
- 1860Second Opium War: An Anglo-French force defeats Chinese troops at the Battle of Palikao.
- 1898Empress Dowager Cixi seizes power and ends the Hundred Days’ Reform in China.
- 1938The Great Hurricane of 1938 makes landfall on Long Island in New York. The death toll is estimated at 500-700 people.
- 1939Romanian Prime Minister Armand Călinescu is assassinated by far-right legionnaires of the fascist paramilitary organization Iron Guard.
- 1942In Dunaivtsi, Ukraine, Nazis murder 2,588 Jews.
- 1942The Boeing B-29 Superfortress makes its maiden flight.
- 1965The Gambia, Maldives and Singapore are admitted as members of the United Nations.
- 2005Hurricane Rita becomes the third most intense hurricane (dropped to 4th on October 19, 2005).
View the complete list of September 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Timothy Omundson, Natalia Livingston, Alan Carr, Alexandra Wentworth, Anna Chancellor, Hans E. Wallman, Harland Williams, Judith Light, Rick Mercer, Susan Roman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 21, 1939.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st September 1939 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +274. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1948. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 21, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 264th day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 38th Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 199 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,752 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,917 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,008
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 30, 1971
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+274)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1948 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IX.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1917 – Robert Sterling, American actor and singer (d. 2006); April 14, 1949 – Sonja Kristina, a British songwriter, musician and actor; September 28, 1982 – St. Vincent, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Polyphonic Spree).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,812