Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 264th day of the year 1941. It was the 38th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,963 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,988 days or 27.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,015 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 30, 1973.
If a dog named Snyder - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snyder will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Snyder will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brett’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Dickey Lee
- 1944Bobby Tench
- 1953Sunny Johnson
- 1955Mika Kaurismäki
- 1956Marta Kauffman
- 1965David Wenham
- 1971Luke Wilson
- 1985Maryam Hassouni
- 1986Faris Badwan
- 1989Emma Watkins
View the complete list of September 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1559Cigoli, Italian painter and architect (d. 1613)
- 1884Dénes Kőnig, Hungarian mathematician and theorist (d. 1944)
- 1905Robert Lebel, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1999)
- 1947Marsha Norman, American playwright and author
- 1954Phil “Philthy Animal” Taylor, English drummer (Motörhead and Waysted)
- 1960Kelley Eskridge, American author and screenwriter
- 1961Nancy Travis, American actress and producer
- 1965Cheryl Hines, American actress, director, and producer
- 1969Curtis Leschyshyn, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1978Doug Howlett, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of September 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Benedict Arnold gives the British the plans to West Point.
- 1792French Revolution: The National Convention declares France a republic and abolishes the absolute monarchy.
- 1896Mahdist War: British forces under the command of Horatio Kitchener takes Dongola in the Sudan.
- 1897The “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus” editorial is published in the New York Sun.
- 1964The North American XB-70 Valkyrie, the world’s first Mach 3 bomber, makes its maiden flight from Palmdale, California.
- 1965The Gambia, Maldives and Singapore are admitted as members of the United Nations.
- 1971Bahrain, Bhutan and Qatar join the United Nations.
- 1977A nuclear non-proliferation pact is signed by 15 countries, including the United States and the Soviet Union.
- 1993Russian President Boris Yeltsin suspends parliament and scraps the then-functioning constitution, thus triggering the Russian constitutional crisis of 1993.
- 2003Galileo mission is terminated by sending the probe into Jupiter’s atmosphere, where it is crushed by the pressure at the lower altitudes.
View the complete list of September 21 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Vissi, Yohana Cobo, Levi Johnston, Colin James, Glynn Edwards, Liv Stoveland, Rade Šerbedžija, Yasemin Mori, Mariya Yaremchuk, Susan Sullivan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 21, 1941.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st September 1941 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 2, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 24, 1931. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 21, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 264th day of 1941
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 38th Sunday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 29,963 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,988 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,015
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 30, 1973
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: March 2, 1950 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 24, 1931 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IX.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1977 – Paul Cattermole, English singer and actor (S Club 7); July 4, 1996 – Mahiro Takasugi, Japanese actor; July 20, 1967 – Indra, Swedish singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,801