Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1947 was a Sunday and it was the 264th day of the year 1947. It was the 38th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 74 years old today. There have been 27,029 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,010 days or 24.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 916 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 30, 1979.
If a dog named Lemo - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lemo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lemo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jakob "Jackie" Gerlich
- 1930John Morgan
- 1945Jerry Bruckheimer
- 1955Gulshan Grover
- 1970Melissa Ferrick
- 1971Alfonso Ribeiro
- 1976Jonas Bjerre
- 1989Jef Gaitan
- 1994Fumi Nikaidō
View the complete list of September 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1559Cigoli, Italian painter and architect (d. 1613)
- 1629Philip Howard, English cardinal (d. 1694)
- 1866Charles Nicolle, French-Tunisian microbiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1936)
- 1873Papa Jack Laine, American drummer and bandleader (d. 1966)
- 1918John Gofman, American physicist, chemist, and biologist (d. 2007)
- 1944Steve Beshear, American lawyer and politician, 61st Governor of Kentucky
- 1970Samantha Power, Irish-American journalist, academic, and diplomat, 28th United States Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1975Doug Davis, American baseball player
- 1978Paulo Costanzo, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1989Emma Watkins, Australian singer and actress (The Wiggles)
View the complete list of September 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joshua’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Avitus enters Rome with a Gallic army and consolidates his power.
- 1745Battle of Prestonpans: A Hanoverian army under the command of Sir John Cope is defeated, in ten minutes, by the Jacobite forces of Prince Charles Edward Stuart
- 1898Empress Dowager Cixi seizes power and ends the Hundred Days’ Reform in China.
- 1933Salvador Lutteroth ran the first ever EMLL (now CMLL) show in Mexico, marking the birth of Lucha libre
- 1937J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit is published.
- 1953Lieutenant No Kum-sok, a North Korean pilot, defects to South Korea and is associated with Operation Moolah.
- 1961Maiden flight of the Boeing CH-47 Chinook transportation helicopter.
- 1964Malta gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1971Bahrain, Bhutan and Qatar join the United Nations.
- 2001Deep Space 1 flies within 2,200 km of Comet Borrelly.
View the complete list of September 21 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emmanuelle Vera, Joseph Mazzello, Jørgen Olsen, Terrence Mann, Lalla Carlsen, Antonie Adamberger, Keenan Wynn, Rockne S. O'Bannon, Machiko Soga, Hiroshi Tamaki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 21, 1947.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st September 1947 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 28, 1929. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 21, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 264th day of 1947
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 38th Sunday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 0 day
- Current age: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 27,029 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,010 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 916
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 30, 1979
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1971 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 28, 1929 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IX.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1913 – Esther Borja, Cuban soprano and actress (d. 2013); April 27, 1956 – Douglas P., English-Australian singer, producer, and actor (Death in June and Crisis); June 5, 1966 – Michael McCarthy, Irish actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885