Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 264th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,593 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,198 days or 17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 629 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 30, 1999.
If a dog named Marty - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marty will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marty will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945G. C. Cameron
- 1947Keith Harris
- 1951DeWayne Jessie
- 1955François Cluzet
- 1960David James Elliott
- 1965David Wenham
- 1967Faith Hill
- 1972Liam Gallagher
- 1980Robert Hoffman
- 1993Kwon Mina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1862James E. Talmage, English-American religious leader and author (d. 1933)
- 1912Chuck Jones, American animator, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1934Leonard Cohen, Canadian singer-songwriter and poet
- 1939Agnivesh, Indian philosopher, academic, and politician
- 1944Steve Beshear, American lawyer and politician, 61st Governor of Kentucky
- 1947Keith Harris, English ventriloquist and singer (d. 2015)
- 1952John Taylor, Baron Taylor of Warwick, English lawyer and politician
- 1958Rick Mahorn, American basketball player and coach
- 1972Olivia Bonamy, French actress
- 1990Allison Scagliotti, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1170Combined English and Irish forces, under the command of Richard de Clare, Earl of Pembroke and Diarmait Mac Murchada, King of Leinster seize Norse-Gaelic Dublin, forcing Ascall mac Ragnaill, King of Dublin into exile.
- 1745Battle of Prestonpans: A Hanoverian army under the command of Sir John Cope is defeated, in ten minutes, by the Jacobite forces of Prince Charles Edward Stuart
- 1843John Williams Wilson takes possession of the Strait of Magellan on behalf of the newly independent Chilean government.
- 1937J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit is published.
- 1953Lieutenant No Kum-sok, a North Korean pilot, defects to South Korea and is associated with Operation Moolah.
- 1964The North American XB-70 Valkyrie, the world’s first Mach 3 bomber, makes its maiden flight from Palmdale, California.
- 1972Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos signs Proclamation № 1081, placing the entire country under martial law and marking the beginning of his authoritarian rule.
- 1984Brunei joins the United Nations.
- 1991Armenia is granted independence from Soviet Union.
- 2001Deep Space 1 flies within 2,200 km of Comet Borrelly.
View the complete list of historical events for September 21.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Cavanah, Erin Moriarty, Saki Shimizu, Kevin Gilbert (musician), Camille Coduri, Marcello Mastroianni, Lisa Whelchel, Grace Slick, Jerzy Grotowski, Warrel Dane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 21, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Letter by Box Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 23, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1972 – Tina Hobley, English actress; December 8, 1973 – Corey Taylor, American singer-songwriter (Slipknot, Stone Sour, and Junk Beer Kidnap Band); September 15, 1971 – Josh Charles, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,336