Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 265th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 45 years old today. There have been 16,436 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jakob "Jackie" Gerlich
- 1930John Morgan
- 1966Ronna Reeves
- 1970James Lesure
- 1970Melissa Ferrick
- 1974Taral Hicks
- 1987Ryan Guzman
- 1990Ivan Dorschner
- 1994Fumi Nikaidō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1629Philip Howard, English cardinal (d. 1694)
- 1932Don Preston, American keyboard player and composer (The Mothers of Invention)
- 1935Jimmy Armfield, English footballer and manager
- 1946Moritz Leuenberger, Swiss lawyer and politician, 87th President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1959Crin Antonescu, Romanian educator and politician, President of Romania
- 1973Keith Brewer, American model
- 1979Richard Dunne, Irish footballer
- 1987Ashley Paris, American basketball player
- 1989Jason Derulo, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
- 1989Sandor Earl, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745Battle of Prestonpans: A Hanoverian army under the command of Sir John Cope is defeated, in ten minutes, by the Jacobite forces of Prince Charles Edward Stuart
- 1792French Revolution: The National Convention declares France a republic and abolishes the absolute monarchy.
- 1896Mahdist War: British forces under the command of Horatio Kitchener takes Dongola in the Sudan.
- 1933Salvador Lutteroth ran the first ever EMLL (now CMLL) show in Mexico, marking the birth of Lucha libre
- 1942In Poland, at the end of Yom Kippur, Germans order Jews to permanently evacuate Konstantynów and move to the ghetto in Biała Podlaska, established to assemble Jews from seven nearby towns, including Janów Podlaski, Rossosz and Terespol.
- 1981Belize is granted full independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1993Russian President Boris Yeltsin suspends parliament and scraps the then-functioning constitution, thus triggering the Russian constitutional crisis of 1993.
- 1999Chi-Chi earthquake occurs in central Taiwan, leaving about 2,400 people dead.
- 2001Deep Space 1 flies within 2,200 km of Comet Borrelly.
- 2003Galileo mission is terminated by sending the probe into Jupiter’s atmosphere, where it is crushed by the pressure at the lower altitudes.
View the complete list of historical events for September 21.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: May'n, Daniel Gildenlöw, Samuel David Moore, Kevin Rudolf, David Kohan, Athena Lundberg, Hansi Kürsch, Kano, Ivar Kants, Alfred Enoch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 21, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me by Mac Davis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 23, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1976 – Amaia Montero, Spanish singer-songwriter (La Oreja de Van Gogh); October 24, 1971 – Caprice Bourret, American model and actress; August 4, 1985 – Crystal Bowersox, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 999