Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1990 was a Friday and it was the 264th day of the year 1990. It was the 38th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,380 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,460 days or 9.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 352 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 30, 2022.
If a dog named Hubba - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 167 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hubba will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hubba will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Rand Brooks
- 1945G. C. Cameron
- 1955François Cluzet
- 1959André Hennicke
- 1960David James Elliott
- 1965Cheryl Hines
- 1970James Lesure
- 1973Keith Brewer
- 1990Christian Serratos
- 1994Fumi Nikaidō
View the complete list of September 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1760Ivan Dmitriev, Russian poet and politician, Minister of Justice for Imperial Russia (d. 1837)
- 1867Henry L. Stimson, American colonel, lawyer, and politician, 46th United States Secretary of State (d. 1950)
- 1919Herman Fowlkes, Jr., American trumpet player and educator (d. 1993)
- 1927Ward Swingle, American-French singer-songwriter and conductor (Les Double Six) (d. 2015)
- 1955François Cluzet, French actor
- 1976Poul Hübertz, Danish footballer and manager
- 1979Bradford Anderson, American actor
- 1979Richard Dunne, Irish footballer
- 1988Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Pakistani politician
- 1993Kwon Mina, South Korean singer and actress (AOA)
View the complete list of September 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745Battle of Prestonpans: A Hanoverian army under the command of Sir John Cope is defeated, in ten minutes, by the Jacobite forces of Prince Charles Edward Stuart
- 1897The “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus” editorial is published in the New York Sun.
- 1898Empress Dowager Cixi seizes power and ends the Hundred Days’ Reform in China.
- 1937J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit is published.
- 1953Lieutenant No Kum-sok, a North Korean pilot, defects to South Korea and is associated with Operation Moolah.
- 1964Malta gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1971Bahrain, Bhutan and Qatar join the United Nations.
- 1976Seychelles joins the United Nations.
- 1991Armenia is granted independence from Soviet Union.
- 2001Deep Space 1 flies within 2,200 km of Comet Borrelly.
View the complete list of September 21 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharon den Adel, Kate Hudson, Johnny Farina, Cas Alfonso, Vanessa Ferlito, Sabina Babayeva, Plies, Jacoby Shaddix, Dayana Mendoza, Aya Cash.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 21, 1990.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st September 1990 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1975. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Release Me by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 22, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 21st September 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 21, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 264th day of 1990
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 38th Friday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 212 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,380 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,460 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 352
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 30, 2022
- Age in dog years: 167 dog years old using a Black Russian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1975 (-126)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Release Me by Wilson Phillips (September 22, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1931 – Karl Denver, Scottish-English singer (d. 1998); April 27, 1983 – Ari Graynor, American actress and producer; September 24, 1969 – Shawn Crahan, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Slipknot, To My Surprise, and Dirty Little Rabbits).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,762