Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1990 was a Friday and it was the 264th day of the year 1990. It was the 38th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,259 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,420 days or 9.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 347 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 30, 2022.
If a dog named Akeelah - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Akeelah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Akeelah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863John Bunny
- 1949Yusaku Matsuda
- 1956Marta Kauffman
- 1967Faith Hill
- 1968Ricki Lake
- 1980Aleksa Palladino
- 1980Autumn Reeser
- 1983Joseph Mazzello
- 1983Maggie Grace
- 1985Maryam Hassouni
View the complete list of September 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1415Frederick III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1493)
- 1756John Loudon McAdam, Scottish engineer (d. 1836)
- 1860Wilson Kettle, Canadian centenarian (d. 1963)
- 1918Rand Brooks, American actor and producer (d. 2003)
- 1934Leonard Cohen, Canadian singer-songwriter and poet
- 1946Rose Garrard, English sculptor and author
- 1951Bruce Arena, American soccer player and manager
- 1959Andrzej Buncol, Polish footballer
- 1986Lindsey Stirling, American violinist and composer
- 1988Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Pakistani politician
View the complete list of September 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1217Livonian Crusade: The Estonian leader Lembitu and Livonian leader Kaupo the Accursed are killed in Battle of Matthew’s Day.
- 1843John Williams Wilson takes possession of the Strait of Magellan on behalf of the newly independent Chilean government.
- 1897The “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus” editorial is published in the New York Sun.
- 1898Empress Dowager Cixi seizes power and ends the Hundred Days’ Reform in China.
- 1921A storage silo in Oppau, Germany, explodes, killing 500-600 people.
- 1942The Holocaust: On the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, Nazis send over 1,000 Jews of Pidhaitsi (west Ukraine) to Bełżec extermination camp.
- 1964Malta gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1971Bahrain, Bhutan and Qatar join the United Nations.
- 2003Galileo mission is terminated by sending the probe into Jupiter’s atmosphere, where it is crushed by the pressure at the lower altitudes.
- 2005Hurricane Rita becomes the third most intense hurricane (dropped to 4th on October 19, 2005).
View the complete list of September 21 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Orson Bean, André Weinfeld, Matt Salinger, Izzy Canillo, Marie-Pierre Castel, Wes Anderson, Jace Alexander, Kellie Bright, Samuel Fröler, Wilko Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 21, 1990.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st September 1990 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1975. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Release Me by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 22, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 21st September 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 21, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 264th day of 1990
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 38th Friday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 333 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,259 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,420 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 347
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 30, 2022
- Age in dog years: 132 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1975 (-126)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Release Me by Wilson Phillips (September 22, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1976 – Alicia Machado, Venezuelan actress and singer, Miss Universe 1996; December 31, 1986 – Bronson Pelletier, Canadian actor; July 24, 1957 – Pam Tillis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892