Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 264th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,517 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ward Swingle
- 1956Marta Kauffman
- 1959Dave Coulier
- 1968Ricki Lake
- 1974Taral Hicks
- 1979James Allan
- 1980Autumn Reeser
- 1983Joseph Mazzello
- 1989Jef Gaitan
- 1993Kwon Mina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1758Christopher Gore, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 8th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1827)
- 1872Henry Tingle Wilde, English chief officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1912)
- 1894Anton Piëch, Austrian lawyer and businessman (d. 1952)
- 1902Howie Morenz, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1937)
- 1930Bob Stokoe, English footballer and manager (d. 2004)
- 1941R. James Woolsey, Jr., American scholar and diplomat, 16th Director of Central Intelligence
- 1944Fannie Flagg, American actress and author
- 1949Artis Gilmore, American basketball player and radio host
- 1970Melissa Ferrick, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Christos Tapoutos, Greek basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Avitus enters Rome with a Gallic army and consolidates his power.
- 1898Empress Dowager Cixi seizes power and ends the Hundred Days’ Reform in China.
- 1933Salvador Lutteroth ran the first ever EMLL (now CMLL) show in Mexico, marking the birth of Lucha libre
- 1971Bahrain, Bhutan and Qatar join the United Nations.
- 1972Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos signs Proclamation № 1081, placing the entire country under martial law and marking the beginning of his authoritarian rule.
- 1976Seychelles joins the United Nations.
- 1981Sandra Day O'Connor is unanimously approved by the U.S. Senate as the first female Supreme Court justice.
- 1993Russian President Boris Yeltsin suspends parliament and scraps the then-functioning constitution, thus triggering the Russian constitutional crisis of 1993.
- 2001Deep Space 1 flies within 2,200 km of Comet Borrelly.
- 2005Hurricane Rita becomes the third most intense hurricane (dropped to 4th on October 19, 2005).
View the complete list of historical events for September 21.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iza Calzado, Nancy Kulp, Jean-Pierre Barda, Julianne Moore, John Mahoney, James Franciscus, Marco Alcaraz, Denzel Whitaker, Amir Blumenfeld, Sabah.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 21, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Unpretty by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 25, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1948 – Mikhail Baryshnikov, Russian dancer, choreographer, and actor; December 20, 1954 – Michael Badalucco, American actor and producer; August 11, 1970 – Teresa Pavlinek, Canadian actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040