Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of September 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 22, 1931 was a Tuesday and it was the 265th day of the year 1931. It was the 38th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,777 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,926 days or 29.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,110 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 31, 1963.
If a dog named Dylan - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dylan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dylan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Eugene Roche
- 1948Jim Byrnes
- 1957Nick Cave
- 1958Christian Dozzler
- 1961Catherine Oxenberg
- 1969Sue Perkins
- 1979Emilie Autumn
- 1981Subaru Shibutani
- 1982Mandy Chiang
- 1985Tatiana Maslany
View the complete list of September 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 22.
- 1902John Houseman, Romanian-American actor and producer (d. 1988)
- 1923Dannie Abse, Welsh physician, poet, and author (d. 2014)
- 1924Ray Wetzel, American trumpet player and composer (d. 1951)
- 1926Bill Smith, American clarinet player and composer
- 1946Dan Baker, American sportscaster
- 1947Robert Morace, American author and academic
- 1956Doug Wimbish, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Living Colour and Tackhead)
- 1961Vince Coleman, American baseball player
- 1976Xiao Huang-Chi, Taiwanese singer-songwriter
- 1999Kim Yoo-jung, South Korean actress
View the complete list of September 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Felix’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1236The Lithuanians and Semigallians defeat the Livonian Brothers of the Sword in the Battle of Saule.
- 1761George III and Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz are crowned King and Queen, respectively, of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1910The Duke of York’s Picture House opens in Brighton, now the oldest continually operating cinema in Britain.
- 1927Jack Dempsey loses the “Long Count” boxing match to Gene Tunney.
- 1939Joint victory parade of Wehrmacht and Red Army in Brest-Litovsk at the end of the Invasion of Poland.
- 1957In Haiti, François Duvalier is elected president.
- 1965The Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 (also known as the Second Kashmir War) between India and Pakistan over Kashmir, ends after the UN calls for a ceasefire.
- 1979The Vela Incident (also known as the South Atlantic Flash) is observed near Bouvet Island, thought to be a nuclear weapons test.
- 1993A Transair Georgian Airlines Tu-154 is shot down by a missile in Sukhumi, Georgia.
- 2013At least 75 people are killed in a suicide bombing at a church in Peshawar, Pakistan.
View the complete list of September 22 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 22, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Charles, Moira Shearer, Kristin Proctor, Riza Santos, Dick Sargent, Walter Mercado, Alan McGee, Jānis Paukštello, Yma Sumac, Lara Jean Marshall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 22 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 22, 1931.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd September 1931 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1909. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 22, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 265th day of 1931
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 38th Tuesday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 96 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,777 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,926 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,110
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 31, 1963
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1909 (-175)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.IX.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1972 – Tomas Lindberg, Swedish singer-songwriter (At the Gates, Lock Up, Disfear, The Great Deceiver, Grotesque, The Crown, Skitsystem, and Liers in Wait); June 17, 1976 – Scott Adkins, English actor and martial artist; January 10, 1953 – Pat Benatar, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,870