Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of September 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 22, 1939 was a Friday and it was the 265th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,521 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 966 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Hans Albers
- 1952Paul Le Mat
- 1962Rob Stone
- 1965Andy Cairns
- 1966Ruth Jones
- 1971Ted Leonard
- 1973Blake Sennett
- 1985Tatiana Maslany
- 1993Chase Ellison
- 1999Kim Yoo-jung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 22.
- 1891Hans Albers, German actor and singer (d. 1960)
- 1900William Spratling, American-Mexican silversmith and educator (d. 1967)
- 1943Barry Cable, Australian footballer and coach
- 1943Paul Hoffert, American keyboard player, composer, and academic (Lighthouse)
- 1944Brian Gibson, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1950Kirka, Finnish singer (d. 2007)
- 1958Mark Patton, American actor
- 1971Princess Märtha Louise of Norway
- 1984Laura Vandervoort, Canadian actress and producer
- 1989Sabine Lisicki, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904The warlord Zhu Quanzhong kills Emperor Zhaozong, the penultimate emperor of the Tang dynasty, after seizing control of the imperial government.
- 1586Battle of Zutphen: Spanish victory over the English and Dutch.
- 1761George III and Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz are crowned King and Queen, respectively, of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1776Nathan Hale is hanged for spying during American Revolution.
- 1823Joseph Smith states he found the Golden plates on this date after being directed by God through the Angel Moroni to the place where they were buried.
- 1866Battle of Curupayty in the Paraguayan War.
- 1908The Bulgarian Declaration of Independence is proclaimed.
- 1927Jack Dempsey loses the “Long Count” boxing match to Gene Tunney.
- 1934An explosion takes place at Gresford Colliery in Wales, leading to the deaths of 266 miners and rescuers.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Peña Blanca is taken; the end of the Battle of El Mazuco.
View the complete list of historical events for September 22.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 22 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jorge Negrete, Asami Tada, Shona McGarty, E.D.I. Mean, Joanna Lumley, Beth Gibbons, Joseph Bitangcol, Jennifer Coolidge, Scotty Beckett, K. S. Chithra.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 22 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 22, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1928 – Paul Dooley, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; November 25, 1960 – Amy Gibson, American actress and businesswoman; December 16, 1951 – Shinji Yamashita, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,092