Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of September 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 22, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 265th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,495 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,832 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 592 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 31, 2002.
If a dog named Cypress - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cypress will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cypress will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Colette Deréal
- 1942Marlena Shaw
- 1942Wu Ma
- 1952Oliver "Tuku" Mtukudzi
- 1956Debby Boone
- 1956Masayuki Suzuki
- 1966Ruth Jones
- 1984Laura Vandervoort
- 1987Tom Felton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 22.
- 1606Li Zicheng, Chinese emperor (d. 1645)
- 1788Theodore Hook, English composer and educator (d. 1841)
- 1924Charles Keeping, English author and illustrator (d. 1988)
- 1943Barry Cable, Australian footballer and coach
- 1962Rob Stone, American actor
- 1966Mike Richter, American ice hockey player
- 1966Stefan Rehn, Swedish footballer and manager
- 1976David Berkeley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Ed Joyce, Irish cricketer
- 1979Michael Graziadei, German-American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598English playwright Ben Jonson kills an actor in a duel and is indicted for manslaughter.
- 1711The Tuscarora War begins in present-day North Carolina.
- 1857The Russian warship Lefort capsizes and sinks during a storm in the Gulf of Finland, killing all 826 aboard.
- 1896Queen Victoria surpasses her grandfather King George III as the longest reigning monarch in British history.
- 1910The Duke of York’s Picture House opens in Brighton, now the oldest continually operating cinema in Britain.
- 1939Joint victory parade of Wehrmacht and Red Army in Brest-Litovsk at the end of the Invasion of Poland.
- 1941World War II: On Jewish New Year Day, the German SS murder 6,000 Jews in Vinnytsia, Ukraine. Those are the survivors of the previous killings that took place a few days earlier in which about 24,000 Jews were executed.
- 1955In the United Kingdom, the television channel ITV goes live for the first time.
- 1995An E-3B AWACS crashes outside Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska after multiple bird strikes to two of the four engines soon after takeoff; all 24 on board are killed.
- 1995Nagerkovil school bombing, is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force in which at least 34 die, most of them ethnic Tamil school children.
View the complete list of historical events for September 22.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 22 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fritz Achterberg, Bess Myerson, Laurie David, Charles Herbert, Una Foden, Billi Gordon, Dana Elcar, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Dougie Poynter, Jerry Mathers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 22 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 22, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1960 – Steve Norman, English saxophonist, songwriter, and producer (Spandau Ballet); April 29, 1954 – Jerry Seinfeld, American comedian, actor, and producer; June 30, 1952 – David Garrison, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,362