Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of September 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 22, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 265th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,286 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Artoureau - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Artoureau will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Artoureau will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Anna Karina
- 1941Anna Tomowa-Sintow
- 1944Brian Gibson
- 1951Bobby Radcliff
- 1958Joan Jett
- 1958Lynn Herring
- 1960Scott Baio
- 1967Matt Besser
- 1969Sue Perkins
- 1980Fernanda Tavares
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 22.
- 1829Tự Đức, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1883)
- 1868Louise McKinney, Canadian educator and politician (d. 1931)
- 1907Hermann Schlichting, German engineer and academic (d. 1982)
- 1922David Sive, American environmentalist and lawyer (d. 2014)
- 1933Leonardo Balada, Spanish-American composer and educator
- 1947Jo Beverley, English-Canadian author
- 1971Toomas Krõm, Estonian footballer
- 1981Ingrid Vetlesen, Norwegian soprano
- 1981Subaru Shibutani, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Kanjani Eight)
- 1983Eriko Imai, Japanese singer (Speed)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1692The last people are hanged for witchcraft in England’s North American colonies.
- 1866Battle of Curupayty in the Paraguayan War.
- 1869Richard Wagner’s opera Das Rheingold premieres in Munich.
- 1885Lord Randolph Churchill makes a speech in Ulster in opposition to Home Rule.
- 1896Queen Victoria surpasses her grandfather King George III as the longest reigning monarch in British history.
- 1910The Duke of York’s Picture House opens in Brighton, now the oldest continually operating cinema in Britain.
- 1919The steel strike of 1919, led by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers, begins in Pennsylvania before spreading across the United States.
- 1927Jack Dempsey loses the “Long Count” boxing match to Gene Tunney.
- 1980Iraq invades Iran.
- 1991The Dead Sea Scrolls are made available to the public for the first time by the Huntington Library.
View the complete list of historical events for September 22.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 22 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mari Natsuki, Cedric Hardwicke, Seishiro Kato, Jennifer Holt, Michael Ansara, Rémy Girard, Irene Dailey, Tzimis Panousis, Daniella Cicarelli, Amrita Arora.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 22 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 22, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Get It On by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 22, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1964 – Victor Wooten, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Béla Fleck and the Flecktones, Vital Tech Tones, SMV, and Chick Corea Elektric Band); June 11, 1919 – Richard Todd, Irish-English actor (d. 2009); July 21, 1981 – Claudette Ortiz, American singer and model (City High).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,186