Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of September 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 22, 1990 was a Saturday and it was the 265th day of the year 1990. It was the 38th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,750 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,583 days or 9.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 364 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 31, 2022.
If a dog named Mcclane - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mcclane will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mcclane will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Erich von Stroheim
- 1891Hans Albers
- 1912Martha Scott
- 1928Eugene Roche
- 1941Anna Tomowa-Sintow
- 1948Jim Byrnes
- 1952Paul Le Mat
- 1962Marq Torien
- 1982Katie Lowes
- 1983Rianti Cartwright
View the complete list of September 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 22.
- 1762Elizabeth Simcoe, English-Canadian painter and author (d. 1850)
- 1876André Tardieu, French journalist and politician, 97th Prime Minister of France (d. 1945)
- 1894Elisabeth Rethberg, German soprano (d. 1976)
- 1931Ashokamitran, Indian author
- 1932Algirdas Brazauskas, Lithuanian politician, 2nd President of Lithuania (d. 2010)
- 1933T. Cullen Davis, American businessman
- 1949Jim McGinty, Australian lawyer and politician, Attorney-General of Western Australia
- 1954Shari Belafonte, American actress and singer
- 1967Rickard Rydell, Swedish race car driver
- 1999Tallan Latz, Canadian-American guitarist
View the complete list of September 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aimee’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480 BCBattle of Salamis: The Greek fleet under Themistocles defeats the Persian fleet under Xerxes I.
- 1789The office of United States Postmaster General is established.
- 1857The Russian warship Lefort capsizes and sinks during a storm in the Gulf of Finland, killing all 826 aboard.
- 1896Queen Victoria surpasses her grandfather King George III as the longest reigning monarch in British history.
- 1910The Duke of York’s Picture House opens in Brighton, now the oldest continually operating cinema in Britain.
- 1914German submarine SM U-9 torpedoes and sinks the British cruisers HMS Aboukir, HMS Hogue and HMS Cressy on the Broad Fourteens off the Dutch coast with the loss of over 1,400 men.
- 1927Jack Dempsey loses the “Long Count” boxing match to Gene Tunney.
- 1979The Vela Incident (also known as the South Atlantic Flash) is observed near Bouvet Island, thought to be a nuclear weapons test.
- 1991The Dead Sea Scrolls are made available to the public for the first time by the Huntington Library.
- 1995An E-3B AWACS crashes outside Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska after multiple bird strikes to two of the four engines soon after takeoff; all 24 on board are killed.
View the complete list of September 22 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 22, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dyanne Thorne, Camille Cosby, Cristina Deutekom, William Fichtner, Robert Ito, Tony Curran, Megan Follows, Robson Green, Dorrit Weixler, Dr. Dre.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 22 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 22, 1990.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd September 1990 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 2, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1975. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Release Me by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 22, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd September 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 22, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 265th day of 1990
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 38th Saturday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 208 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,750 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,583 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 364
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 31, 2022
- Age in dog years: 150 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 2, 1994 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1975 (-125)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Release Me by Wilson Phillips (September 22, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.IX.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1949 – Dennis Locorriere, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show); October 20, 1967 – Elizabeth Carling, English actress and singer; December 16, 1941 – Lesley Stahl, American journalist and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,100