Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of September 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 22, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 265th day of the year 2005. It was the 38th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,348 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,116 days or 5.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 31, 2037.
If a dog named Trousers - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trousers will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Trousers will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Billy West
- 1928Eugene Roche
- 1940Anna Karina
- 1966Erdoğan Atalay
- 1967Matt Besser
- 1973Yoo Chae-yeong
- 1981Ashley Eckstein
- 1985Rima Fakih
- 1985Tatiana Maslany
- 1999Kim Yoo-jung
View the complete list of September 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 22.
- 1883Frank George Woollard, English engineer (d. 1957)
- 1913Lillian Chestney, American painter and illustrator (d. 2000)
- 1927Colette Deréal, French singer and actress (d. 1988)
- 1938Gene Mingo, American football player
- 1942Wu Ma, Chinese actor, director, producer and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1946Larry Dierker, American baseball player and manager
- 1952Bob Goodlatte, American lawyer and politician
- 1955Jeffrey Leonard, American baseball player and coach
- 1961Vince Coleman, American baseball player
- 1987Zdravko Kuzmanović, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of September 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Micah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480 BCBattle of Salamis: The Greek fleet under Themistocles defeats the Persian fleet under Xerxes I.
- 1236The Lithuanians and Semigallians defeat the Livonian Brothers of the Sword in the Battle of Saule.
- 1692The last people are hanged for witchcraft in England’s North American colonies.
- 1789The office of United States Postmaster General is established.
- 1862Slavery in the United States: A preliminary version of the Emancipation Proclamation is released.
- 1885Lord Randolph Churchill makes a speech in Ulster in opposition to Home Rule.
- 1896Queen Victoria surpasses her grandfather King George III as the longest reigning monarch in British history.
- 1919The steel strike of 1919, led by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers, begins in Pennsylvania before spreading across the United States.
- 1957In Haiti, François Duvalier is elected president.
- 2013At least 75 people are killed in a suicide bombing at a church in Peshawar, Pakistan.
View the complete list of September 22 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 22, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Messina, Ted Nugent, Keith Hopwood, Alec Mapa, Bobby Van, Veronika Portsmuth, Eleni Vitali, Kotoko, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Paul Rodriguez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 22 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 22, 2005.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd September 2005 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1988. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 24, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd September 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 22, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 265th day of 2005
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 38th Thursday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 226 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,348 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,116 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 215
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 31, 2037
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1982 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1988 (-121)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx (September 24, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.IX.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1960 – Evelyn "Champagne" King, American singer; August 8, 1975 – Mick Moss, English singer-songwriter (Antimatter); December 18, 1917 – Ossie Davis, American actor and activist (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,060