Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of September 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 22, 2015 was a Tuesday and it was the 265th day of the year 2015. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 673 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 23 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902John Houseman
- 1940Anna Karina
- 1951Bobby Radcliff
- 1952Gary Holton
- 1960Scott Baio
- 1976David Berkeley
- 1979Jericho Rosales
- 1984Laura Vandervoort
- 1988Bethany Dillon
- 1993Chase Ellison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 22.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 22.
- 1882Wilhelm Keitel, German field marshal (d. 1946)
- 1885Erich von Stroheim, Austrian-American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1957)
- 1895Paul Muni, Ukrainian-American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1907Philip Fotheringham-Parker, English race car driver (d. 1981)
- 1943Toni Basil, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
- 1950Kirka, Finnish singer (d. 2007)
- 1961Liam Fox, Scottish physician and politician, Secretary of State for Defence
- 1962Marq Torien, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (BulletBoys and Ratt)
- 1984Theresa Fu, Chinese singer and actress (Cookies)
- 1988Mohamed Faisal, Maldivian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904The warlord Zhu Quanzhong kills Emperor Zhaozong, the penultimate emperor of the Tang dynasty, after seizing control of the imperial government.
- 1761George III and Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz are crowned King and Queen, respectively, of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1776Nathan Hale is hanged for spying during American Revolution.
- 1857The Russian warship Lefort capsizes and sinks during a storm in the Gulf of Finland, killing all 826 aboard.
- 1908The Bulgarian Declaration of Independence is proclaimed.
- 1910The Duke of York’s Picture House opens in Brighton, now the oldest continually operating cinema in Britain.
- 1927Jack Dempsey loses the “Long Count” boxing match to Gene Tunney.
- 1955In the United Kingdom, the television channel ITV goes live for the first time.
- 1960The Sudanese Republic is renamed Mali after the withdrawal of Senegal from the Mali Federation.
- 1965The Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 (also known as the Second Kashmir War) between India and Pakistan over Kashmir, ends after the UN calls for a ceasefire.
View the complete list of historical events for September 22.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 22 and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carrie Ann Inaba, Joanna Newsom, Adolfo Celi, Claire Sweeney, Susan Strasberg, Marie-Chantal Toupin, Peter DeLuise, Brian Fair, Patrick Marber, Heather Angel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 22 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 22, 2015.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Feel My Face by The Weeknd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1964 – Milton Jones, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; July 11, 1980 – Im Soo-jung, South Korean actress; August 1, 1957 – Taylor Negron, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061