Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 267th day of the year 1960. It was the 39th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 216 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,333 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,111 days or 19.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 1, 1992.
If a dog named Nightfall - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nightfall will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nightfall will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Walter Pidgeon
- 1925Eleonora Rossi Drago
- 1930Ray Charles
- 1959Martin Page
- 1971Kenji Matsuda
- 1971Lee Mi-yeon
- 1974Matt Hardy
- 1976Sarah Blasko
- 1980Matt White
- 1987Trinidad James
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1931Stan Lynde, American author and illustrator (d. 2013)
- 1948Dan Toler, American guitarist (The Allman Brothers Band and Gregg Allman Band) (d. 2013)
- 1956Tom Hogan, Australian cricketer
- 1964Katie Mitchell, English director and producer
- 1967Chris Wilder, English footballer and manager
- 1969Donald Audette, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1974Matt Hardy, American wrestler and actor
- 1976Sarah Blasko, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1981Robert Doornbos, Dutch race car driver
- 1985Hossein Kaebi, Iranian footballer
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780American Revolution: British Major John André is arrested as a spy by American soldiers exposing Benedict Arnold’s change of sides.
- 1889Nintendo Koppai (Later Nintendo Company, Limited) is founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi to produce and market the playing card game Hanafuda.
- 1911Pilot Earle Ovington makes the first official airmail delivery in America under the authority of the United States Post Office Department
- 1913Roland Garros of France becomes the first to fly in an airplane across the Mediterranean (from St. Raphael France to Bizerte, Tunisia).
- 1943World War II: The Nazi puppet state the Italian Social Republic is founded.
- 1950Korean War: The Battle of Hill 282: The first US friendly-fire incident on British military personnel since World War II occurs.
- 1973Juan Perón returns to power in Argentina.
- 1980Bob Marley plays what would be his last concert in Pittsburgh.
- 1988José Canseco of the Oakland Athletics becomes the first member of the 40–40 club.
- 2004Over 3,000 people die in Haiti after Hurricane Jeanne produces massive flooding and mudslides.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pedro Macedo Camacho, Ernie Hudson, Cas Haley, Rhino, Sigrid Agren, Jeffrey Katzenberg, John Foxx, Inga Jankauskaitė, Daryl Somers, Jeon Hye-bin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1960.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1960 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 18, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 24, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own by Connie Francis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 39th Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 216 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,333 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,111 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 722
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 1992
- Age in dog years: 252 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 18, 1987 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 24, 1988 (-148)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own by Connie Francis (September 26, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1970 – Park Myeong-su, South Korean singer-songwriter and television host; July 30, 1947 – Anna Panayiotopoulou, Greek actress; August 13, 1972 – John Safran, Australian screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,787